User comments on ISPs
  >> AAISP

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Rich44
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 14-Mar-11 11:10:30
Print Post

Support - HUGE Thanks

[link to this post]

After all the grief i'd like to thank AA for their never ending support and putting no end of pressure on BT to get my situation sorted out.

All the VP's in my exchange are "hot" according to BT and their fix isn't due until end of May (yeah right) after i'm sure many phone calls and emails BT have found a VP that is not as crowded and moved me over. In doing this that broke my BRAS and it was stuck at 2Mbps, the BT speedtester was unusable and gave authentication errors (time delay changing CBUK number??) it took several days and many many requests but BT did eventually reset the BRAS and it's now happily back to 7150 and the peak slow downs are at worst 3.6Mbps rather than less than 1Mbps and the rest of the time it's line speed again.

A HUGE thanks to AA for sorting this out I don't believe there are (m)any others who would have seen that through against BT (what a joke they really are!!)

8Mb sync
My Broadband Speed Test
Slower & slower every day

Edited by Rich44 (Mon 14-Mar-11 11:10:47)

Standard User Rich44
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 14-Mar-11 11:13:11
Print Post

Re: Support - HUGE Thanks

[re: Rich44] [link to this post]

and just to prove it latest sig

8Mb sync
My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User Lazza
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 14-Mar-11 16:55:02
Print Post

[re: Rich44] [link to this post]

Glad you finally got it sorted as best as possible Rich.

When A&A were trying to sort out a problem on my line with BT over a year ago and many calls from engineers one said to me - "You must have friends in very high places at BT to get us on the case like this." A&A are obviously relentless with getting BT to act and BIG credit and kudos to them for that! smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Rich44
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 14-Mar-11 22:32:01
Print Post

[re: Lazza] [link to this post]

Yes the line is actually usable, now listening to Radio Norfolks Canary Call no problem no break ups or stuttering, words cannot say how pleased and relieved I am over getting this sorted as it was starting to impact on my work as the VPN access was running at a crawl

I honestly believe there is not one other ISP out there that would have managed this

8Mb sync
My Broadband Speed Test
  Print Thread

Jump to