Was connected to AAISP on Friday on a Be_ line. Ok..
The very next day, I logged into my AA account - I'd apparently downloaded 3GB+ yesterday, and it was a wee bit easy to do.
My hardwired Billion router was pre-configured, so it was so simple to login and start using. Easy. So I got the p/w to login to my MacBook Pro [y/d] so I was ready to start tweaking. Yes!
To tweak it had to be done via the Broadband page - Logged in I put my SNR to 3dB (my line can take it), and was getting varied results, which were similar to the speeds on my old Be tests (averaging between 7-9meg and 10meg+.
Anyway - a few more extra tweaks later, I managed to obtain the following:
Am I happier? Hmm, I just don't know. It's hard to say... It HAS only been 3 and a bit days old, and I DO have much more tweaking to do. I s'pose.
Yeah, and the following just confirms my unrequited LOVE of AAISP.
And they are still to look at my line. YAHOO!!
So far, the connection seems to be a lot better, with more to do - The Staff @ A&A are very friendly, and keep you updated, a very professional service, and quite professional.
You seem to get what you pay for - I'll update as and when as always.
Sorted so far!
Speeds CAN vary though.
Using this (XP Pro & Win7), and a MacBook Pro i7 (OS X Lion)
FREE & Easy Tweaks for WHATEVER Your Speed - CLICK HERE!
Use DrTCP & DMT + settings
Link 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 -
Edited by Guest_Again (Sun 16-Oct-11 13:54:09)