User comments on ISPs
  >> AAISP

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Pauli1
(learned) Thu 16-Apr-15 21:14:42
Print Post

I've bit the bullet.

[link to this post]

After my long drawn out saga with Talktalk for 6 months where they proved to be as useful as a chocolate fire guard, I have bit the bullet and decided to move over to AA.
In fact, at this moment it os only because of the help of AA support that I am even in the position to enjoy the upcoming FTTC service I hope to get!

See here:http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/fibre/f/4384066-issues-with-new-cabinet-installation.html?page=1

I have been impressed with all Ive seen and heard, and as a high user, I need a reliable service and a company that delivers, and after much checking, AA seem to be the company. The only downside I suppose is cost, but If I get the speed and the service, I think it will be worth spending for me what will be an extra £30 -£35 a month for stability. Lets see how it goes. Installation T minus 7 days and counting smile
ISP Representative andrewhearn
(isp) Fri 17-Apr-15 10:03:16
Print Post

Re: I've bit the bullet.

[re: Pauli1] [link to this post]

Welcome to A&A! If you don't use the phone line for outgoing calls, then moving that to us may save a few pounds - just a thought. Let us know if you need more info though.

Andrew Hearn
AAISP Technical Support
aa.net.uk support@aaisp.net.uk 03333 400 999
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User AAuser27
(newbie) Wed 22-Apr-15 12:44:40
Print Post

Hi Paul Ive also bit the bullet and I am now with A&A the support and banter is brill and the control panel is mind blowing!

I also have just a line with OCB and ICB in effect (so no calls either way) which was lifted for testing but is back on here now (recorded message on there to tell them so)

welcome and enjoy!

Edited by AAuser27 (Wed 22-Apr-15 15:47:10)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User AAuser27
(learned) Sat 25-Apr-15 22:12:35
Print Post

HI Paul so you should have been installed by now - how is it?

I am loving the whole experience with A&A so far.
Standard User Pauli1
(learned) Mon 27-Apr-15 21:42:01
Print Post

[re: AAuser27] [link to this post]

Install tomorrow, between 8am -1pm. Looking forward to it.
Standard User dave2150
(experienced) Tue 28-Apr-15 01:11:25
Print Post

Hope your happy with your connection.

A&A appear to be a very good choice for those super light bandwidth home users, or businesses who want added reliability.

I average around 300-400GB per month, which would end up costing me £150-200 on A&A, thanks but no thanks!

I chose Sky FTTC (£20/month) for a completely unlimited connection, and I'm able to max out my line any time of the day.

ISP Representative andrewhearn
(isp) Tue 28-Apr-15 08:52:48
Print Post

[re: dave2150] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by dave2150:
I average around 300-400GB per month, which would end up costing me £150-200 on A&A, thanks but no thanks!

We don't aim to be the cheapest, but just to clarify - our "Home::1" tariff with 300GB/month on FTTC would be £55/month, INC VAT (not including the PSTN line, which we can provide for an additional £10/month if required)

All the best everyone smile

Andrew Hearn
AAISP Technical Support
aa.net.uk support@aaisp.net.uk 03333 400 999
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User Pauli1
(learned) Tue 28-Apr-15 09:15:59
Print Post

[re: andrewhearn] [link to this post]

Install went in at 8am this morning. A quick reconfigure of my Apple Airport Extreme and wham!!

Engineer was getting a full 80/20 signal on his test gear from my hallway. I've just run the test and this is what Im showing
[IMG]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh242/Pauli363/43...[/IMG]
Delighted! I am sure it will even out over the next few days. Am I likely to see a fall or an increase?

Edited by Pauli1 (Tue 28-Apr-15 09:19:27)

Standard User Pauli1
(learned) Tue 28-Apr-15 09:21:05
Print Post

[re: andrewhearn] [link to this post]

I wouldn't call my usage super lightweight. I signed up for 200gb per month at £45. As Andrew says above, its £55 for 300gb. You must be looking at the old tariffs.
Standard User Pauli1
(learned) Tue 28-Apr-15 09:21:43
Print Post

Re: I've bit the bullet. *DELETED*

[re: dave2150] [link to this post]

Post deleted by Pauli1
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to