User comments on ISPs
  >> AAISP

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User RST
(committed) Wed 19-Oct-16 09:40:10
Print Post

Home:1 VDSL Terabyte bonded and IPv4 Block?

[link to this post]

I was a AAISP broadband customer (still use them for 3G and VOIP) but reluctantly had to move as my usage requirements were too high, now I see they have a Home:1 VDSL Terabyte product which would be ideal for me but I have two questions:

Is it possible to bond 2 x Home:1 VDSL Terabyte connections as I did in the past with the old product?

Can I have a 8 IPv4 Block on this product?

Thanks

RST

ZeN Fibre Unlimited 2 & EE Unlimited Fibre
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Wed 19-Oct-16 10:31:42
Print Post

Re: Home:1 VDSL Terabyte bonded and IPv4 Block?

[re: RST] [link to this post]

Why not ask them?

Note they also have 2TB SOHO::1. The terms aren't clear as to whether or not you need to be Vat registered to take that.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 57825/13835kbps @ 600m. - BQM

Edited by RobertoS (Wed 19-Oct-16 10:33:31)

Standard User mixt
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 19-Oct-16 10:47:42
Print Post

Re: Home:1 VDSL Terabyte bonded and IPv4 Block?

[re: RST] [link to this post]

http://aa.net.uk/news-2016-terabyte.html
Bonding option for Home::1T and SoHo::1T is two lines at twice the cost and hence twice the allowance, not special packages with a lower price second line, no allowance balancing between lines, sorry.

With regards to the IPv4 block:
As normal with our normal Home::1 service, Home::1T is only available to non VAT registered home users, and comes with one WAN IPv4 address and a block of IPv6 addresses.

But you could ask if there's any flexibility with that (they may only offer it on the SOHO package).

Zen Unlimited Fibre with Native IPv6
Automated Hourly HTTP×6 TBB Speed Tests (3×IPv4+3×IPv6)
Previous ISPs » aaisp.net (40/10Mb FTTC) | Virgin Media (50Mb/Cable) | Be* Un Limited (ADSL2+) | Zen (ADSL)
Download Maximiser | BIND GeoDNS | Are you being bløcked?

Edited by mixt (Wed 19-Oct-16 10:58:08)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to