User comments on ISPs
  >> AAISP

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | [28] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User professor973
(knowledge is power) Sun 26-Feb-17 12:18:28
Print Post

Re: Single thread congestion. (Update from the ISP) *DELETED*

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Post deleted by MrSaffron
Standard User AndyHCZ
(experienced) Sun 26-Feb-17 12:33:56
Print Post

Re: Single thread congestion. (Update from the ISP)

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

You've crossed the line (again) with personal attacks so I am stepping away from this thread now.
(knowledge is power) Sun 26-Feb-17 12:44:18
Print Post

Re: Single thread congestion. (Update from the ISP) *DELETED*

[re: AndyHCZ] [link to this post]

Post deleted by MrSaffron

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sun 26-Feb-17 14:01:16
Print Post

"Oi Mr. Knowall" is now a personal attack laugh.

I am frequently (falsely) accused in a different forum by three or four people who always gang up against anyone who disagrees with them as seeing personal attacks on me where there wasn't one. I do however remark on attacking posts from those people.

Even I would be able to withstand the quoted phrase from them, and it seems to me the only possible one referred to.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 65258/14193Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sun 26-Feb-17 14:31:27
Print Post

Thread closed

We do not endorse threats of violence against other posters, and that combined with what is clearly a degree of anger or misunderstanding has lead to a poster making these threats.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sun 26-Feb-17 14:33:11
Print Post

So you did a self censure, but the tone of the post was totally clear and was going to leave poster free to continue posting, but clearly the previous post and this one that I'm dealing with suggest that some time away from forums to consider their attitude is required.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
(knowledge is power) Sun 26-Feb-17 14:34:17
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Well It seems to be simply stating what appears a fact. There are a few that like nothing better than rubbishing the output of others. My line problem has gone on longer than the 'Openreach Employment' threads, so should be perfectly clear to all but the pedantic.
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sun 26-Feb-17 14:35:24
Print Post

Closed

Closed to draw a line under what started as something sensible but degenerated into a battle of wills and words.

Pages in this thread: << 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | [28] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to