User comments on ISPs
  >> AAISP

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Zarjaz
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 14-Apr-17 11:08:19
Print Post

Re: Migration Questions - Help Please.

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

gets their control to reset DLM.

Not even that complex Bob, as long as one knows the OGEA reference for the line (somewhat like the old CBUK for ADSL) then the reset can be done via the engineering number on the engineers phone.

Standard User professor973
(knowledge is power) Fri 14-Apr-17 11:10:33
Print Post

AA cannot remove banding on FTTC like they can on ADSL2+. At least that is what they told me last week, though I am gaining some lost speed. More dig work to do. Did not turn up last week, or yesterday as promised, so little changed. AA keep pushing though ... 5 months and counting.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Fri 14-Apr-17 11:18:13
Print Post

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

I meant to ask you yesterday how your "dig" was going. Then forgot, sorry frown.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 65273/13554Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User professor973
(knowledge is power) Fri 14-Apr-17 16:22:01
Print Post

An absolute nightmare still Bob. Shaun still pushing, but continually let down with broken dig appointments. Having said that, my line is behaving fairly well at the moment.
The ten metres dug the other week had preparation for two walkway chambers. The dig team did not fit them, so the backfill team just buried the new connectors never to be accessed again. Could write a best seller detailing the shambles.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Fri 14-Apr-17 16:46:04
Print Post

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

Sheesh!

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 65273/13554Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to