User comments on ISPs
  >> AAISP

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User kwillers
(newbie) Sun 04-Jun-17 17:32:41
Print Post

Bonded Fibre

[link to this post]

Seriously considering AAISP bonded fibre

Any issues that people have noticed with certain applications i.e. SIP phones or similar
What the firebrick like to use and set up XML does not seem like a very User friendly interface
ISP Representative andrewhearn
(isp) Mon 05-Jun-17 09:04:23
Print Post

Re: Bonded Fibre

[re: kwillers] [link to this post]

AAISP staff here!
The FireBrick has a web interface as well as the ability to edit the raw xml config - it's not too bad! Also, we can configure it before shipping id you like - that will get you online and started. Quite a few customers bond VDSL, as well as some staff! SIP is normally fine - the FireBrick at your side will automatically prioritise the voice traffic. You may get some further information from customers on our IRC channel: https://support.aa.net.uk/IRC

Happy to help further.

Andrew Hearn
AAISP
aa.net.uk support@aa.net.uk 033 33 400 999
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User kwillers
(newbie) Mon 05-Jun-17 09:59:32
Print Post

[re: andrewhearn] [link to this post]

Thanks

I'm waiting for sales to call me back re a couple of questions before I place the order

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User kwillers
(newbie) Mon 05-Jun-17 10:25:16
Print Post

[re: kwillers] [link to this post]

Unfortunately the lack of a fixed Ipv4 block on the Home service means it will not meet my needs. Soho is just too expensive I'm afraid

I was hoping there would be a commercial option to add just the ipv4 block to the service but the lady in Sales who I just spoke to said not

Shame everything else looked perfect
  Print Thread

Jump to