Line attenuation up = 17.4 and down =32
SN Margin up = 11.6 and down 9.8
I've tried during the day and in the evening and speed tests are remarkably stable.
During my last conversation with level 1, I checked that it took 4 moths to get AOL to change my profile from 2Mbps to 8Mbps by stumbling on an Irish level 2 guy as I was getting so cross with the brick wall
Up till then I had exactly the same script being read to me about turning off, on, change the filter, change the cable in fact little short of actually going away - this time they did suggest just that!
Yes, I'm on LLU. and the DSL line speed is up = 851 and down = 11277. This is the figure they need to change, but level 1 don't/can't, so in that sense, they are right, I'm getting the maximum, only it's their set maximum, not the line maximum, which is what they can't understand.
Edited by normcall (Sat 05-Feb-11 18:22:42)