am still having refreshing problems with BQM see below comment from Ronski on the Kitz forum
There is nothing wrong with my program, the problem is with Thinkbroadband, there is nothing I can do. My reasoning for this is as follows.
1. When I click on the link you supplied I get the attached graph, which is clearly wrong, this was captured just now at 06:27 yet only shows up to 4pm.
2. The refresh time in the picture of my app you posted is 4:15am, 2 minutes prior to the screen crab being taken - last stats at 4:17.
3. The fact that the refresh time is updated means the code has successfully fetched a graph from TBB.
4. When I click on your graph on MWDS it show's a different graph (the codes under the name are different), but that still does not show correctly. It starts at 6pm and the last time is 4am, it should be 6am
5. I've changed no code for displaying the images and no one else is having issues.
6. Tony has said other users are showing similar issues
7. Similar issues are evident here https://community.plus.net/t5/custom/page/page-id/_P...
8. It's clearly a problem with TBB!
Your basically saying your car radio is not working because the station it's tuned to is having technical difficulties!
Seeing as you've posted your IP address your using in that last screen shot, I've taken the liberty of creating a monitor to see if it works.
And so far it doesn't, I'd really expect it to show 6am on there, but it doesn't. It now showing a green trace, but still does not show 6am.
The problem is with TBB and there is nothing else I can do, so please stop inferring the problem is with my software, it isn't.