General Discussion
  >> Broadband Quality Monitor

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Shorey
(newbie) Fri 03-Nov-17 13:57:17
Print Post

Colour blindness

[link to this post]

I'm colour blind, so struggle to be able to read your BQM graphs. Is it possible to be able to download the raw data so that I can put it into Excel and plot using colours and a style that I am able to differentiate?
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Fri 03-Nov-17 16:06:07
Print Post

Re: Colour blindness

[re: Shorey] [link to this post]

Alas no

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User Shorey
(newbie) Fri 03-Nov-17 17:43:14
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

In which case, any chance of an extra extra extra large view of the graph. What I struggle with is very small elements of different colour close together. If the graph can be enlarged substantially making all the lines a few pixels thicker I have a better chance of differentiating the colours!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Fri 03-Nov-17 19:03:42
Print Post

[re: Shorey] [link to this post]

Not likely to happen, best bet is to magnifier it, i.e. zoom web page in using CTRL + and then CTRL - to zoom out to normal size again

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Fri 03-Nov-17 23:19:33
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

And CTRL 0 to get back to normal for that machine.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. 200GB. Sync 73724/12601Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6
  Print Thread

Jump to