General Discussion
  >> Broadband Quality Monitor

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User H0gfath3r
(newbie) Tue 06-Nov-18 10:13:58
Print Post

Broadband Quality Monitor not working.

[link to this post]

I have a monitor set up to monitor my virgin media broadband connection. Since Friday 2nd November from around 2200 hours. I am getting 100% packet lose. Prior to this date\time this had been happening intermittanly for a couple of day.

However my broadband connection is working. The IP address hasn't changed. It just seems to be the montoring that has failed?

Any suggestions on how I can get this working again?

Thank you

Mike
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 06-Nov-18 10:25:41
Print Post

Re: Broadband Quality Monitor not working.

[re: H0gfath3r] [link to this post]

It would be a good idea to provide a link to the live graph, preferably in your sig like mine, so we can see it easily without looking for wherever you first post it smile.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. 200GB. Sync 01/10/18 - 71908/13506Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6
==================================================
If you never think of anything off the wall, you'll never think of anything original.
Standard User HughA
(learned) Tue 06-Nov-18 10:47:39
Print Post

If you have a Hub 3 they start ignoring the pings after a while. I have found that if I disable the BQM and then re-enable it will start working for a while but will eventually stop again. I don't know of any permanent solution I'm afraid.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User H0gfath3r
(newbie) Wed 07-Nov-18 19:55:51
Print Post

Thank you for your help.

The monitor has started working again without me having to do anything.

Regards

Mike
  Print Thread

Jump to