User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User sp0dboy
(newbie) Mon 18-Jul-11 22:23:50
Print Post

Can't order BT Inifnity - Apparently I'm on a Trial for it?

[link to this post]

Got no help talking to BT on the phone so maybe someone here can help? I've tried ordering BT Infinity but when I do so I get the following message on the website.

Dear customer,

You have agreed to be part of the BT Broadband Next Generation Speed Broadband trial. We are in the middle of testing our new faster broadband service and making changes from the very valuable feedback you have been giving us. As advised in the trial Terms and Conditions we are unable to support certain other BT services, such as BT Vision and BT Broadband Anywhere. Once the trial period has ended you will be able to progress orders for these services as normal.

Thank you for your continued support with the BT Broadband Next Generation Speed Broadband trial.

For any queries related to this trial we remind you to call our trial support desk on 0800 3282050 who will be able to help you.

I've never been on a trial and don't even have BT Broadband currently. The number listed goes nowhere and when I've called up the sales staff don't have an option on their system for my MAC??

Not sure who/where i need to go to get this sorted or if anyone else has come across this problem?

Thanks!

Edited by sp0dboy (Mon 18-Jul-11 22:33:11)

Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Mon 18-Jul-11 22:44:59
Print Post

Re: Can't order BT Inifnity - Apparently I'm on a Trial for

[re: sp0dboy] [link to this post]

Have you checked FTTC is available on your line? If it isn't, then you can't get Infinity.

This checker is a good starting point.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - IDNet Home Starter Fibre. Live BQM.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Mon 18-Jul-11 22:46:09
Print Post

Re: Can't order BT Inifnity - another thought

Who are you with at the moment, and who is your phone rental with?

My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - IDNet Home Starter Fibre. Live BQM.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User sp0dboy
(newbie) Mon 18-Jul-11 22:59:00
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

the checker says it's avaliable (Sevenoaks Exchange), the phone is BT and the BB is Aquiss.
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Mon 18-Jul-11 23:14:45
Print Post

Odd.

That was using your phone number? There are several places in Sevenoaks that aren't scheduled for it yet. What's your postcode? (PM it if posting it publicly worries you).

What speed did that checker estimate?

Edited by RobertoS (Mon 18-Jul-11 23:15:17)

Print Thread

Jump to