User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User macduffintosh72
(knowledge is power) Mon 25-Jul-11 17:48:22
Print Post

Where does one complain?

[link to this post]

When BT haven't fixed a fault (which is 2 weeks ongoing - at least) and are in the habit of not calling the customer (ie. me) back to explain what is going on with the fault (on 2 occasions a promised return call hasn't been honoured), just who are the people to contact? OFCOM?

I appreciate that faults take time to fix, but I would like to be told when it is likely to be fixed. I also take umbrage with the fact that in every call I've made to BT, they've told me that I am likely to be charged £130 if the fault lies with 'me' (so to speak) but at no time, on the other foot am I told that as a result of the line fault making most calls unintelligible, am I going to be compensated for the poor service.

Regards, Mark.

Tony Benn: "If one meets a powerful person--Adolf Hitler, Joe Stalin or Bill Gates--ask them five questions: "What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?"...

What in fact he didn't say when he met Saddam Hussein, [see above].
Standard User Garyilka
(knowledge is power) Mon 25-Jul-11 19:03:03
Print Post

Re: Where does one complain?

[re: macduffintosh72] [link to this post]

email CEO of BT. Always gets action.......

ian.livingston@bt.com
Standard User XRaySpeX
(knowledge is power) Mon 25-Jul-11 19:53:35
Print Post

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/2702,2705...

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 15.6 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 16.8 Meg Untweaked WBC

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User rich1068
(member) Tue 26-Jul-11 09:29:15
Print Post

Or if you use Twitter try @BTCare or @BTBusiness. It sounds ridiculous but it works.

Rich.
  Print Thread

Jump to