User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User woooshuk
(committed) Mon 12-Mar-12 23:31:45
Print Post

Price increase?

[link to this post]

Unlimited Broadband and Evening & Weekend Calls with superfast BT Infinity now £26 pm.

I signed up to the above last month at £25 pm (18 month).

Does that mean everyones bill goes up by £1 pm or do we stay at the price agreed?

EDIT:

Unlimited Broadband and Evening & Weekend Calls Free for 3 months then £25 a month (non-offer price £20 per month for the first 3 months, then £25 applied; 03/12/2012 to 08/03/2012). Available to new BT Broadband customers who sign up to an 18 month contract and pay BT line rental.

AND

Unlimited Broadband and Evening & Weekend Calls with BT Infinity £20 for 3 months then £26 a month. Available to new BT Broadband customers who sign up to an 18 months contract and pay BT line rental.

Edited by woooshuk (Mon 12-Mar-12 23:35:53)

Standard User XRaySpeX
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 13-Mar-12 00:13:52
Print Post

Re: Price increase?

[re: woooshuk] [link to this post]

The former quote "Unlimited Broadband and Evening & Weekend Calls" relates to the non-Infinity Up to 20Mb speed ADSL2+ product.

The latter quote "Unlimited Broadband and Evening & Weekend Calls with BT Infinity" relates to the different Infinity product.

So which did you sign up for?

You should keep to the contracted price. Those on website are for new customers.

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 19 Meg WBC
Standard User woooshuk
(committed) Tue 13-Mar-12 17:54:03
Print Post

[re: XRaySpeX] [link to this post]

I took Infinity at £25 per month but £20 for first 3 months. That appears to have disappeared.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Tue 13-Mar-12 21:41:09
Print Post

So what?

Prices to new customers, and enticement offers, can change at any time with any ISP. Have you had any communication telling you your charges will increase?

Did you order by linking through TopCashBack or Quidco? Infinity was earning something there when I looked in February. If not, you missed a bigger benefit there smile. Around £20 at the moment.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - Plusnet Value Fibre.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
Standard User woooshuk
(committed) Tue 13-Mar-12 21:44:41
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
So what?

I was only asking a question and for opinion. Friendly response!
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Tue 13-Mar-12 21:47:52
Print Post

smile
Maybe I misunderstood the reason for and tone of your posts.

You appear to be genuinely concerned that you will be charged £26 rather than £25 when the time comes smile.

(It was meant "friendly", as in "you have nothing to worry about". So we misunderstood each other).

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - Plusnet Value Fibre.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
  Print Thread

Jump to