It seems that that trying to get fibre installed at my home is going to be a nightmare.
1st ordered with Sky. Order accepted then 11 days later told sorry but the order cannot go ahead. Couldn't give any details nor any certainty that if i reordered the same would not happen.
So yesterday i placed my order with BT. They confirmed that i can have a line with a estimated 54/15 profile and that i would have NO downtime when switching over from Sky.
Checked my online order tracker today to see that they have cancelled my engineer visit. A 20 minute phone call later they are saying that for some unknown reason it won't accept my phone line and infinity order together. It was suggested that i switch to BT phone and adsl first then place my infinity order, to which i replied not a [censored] chance. So i am awaiting a call from their specialist team within the next 24/48 hours but if they cannot let me proceed with my combined order i will have to cancel