User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User TJNewton
(regular) Wed 04-Jul-12 13:52:35
Print Post

Jumped Ship

[link to this post]

Well after many years with BT first as an employee then more recently as a pensioner I have finally jumped ship and moved to Sky.

I admit it was with some trepidation and a little guilt but at the end of the day it came down to cost. By moving my phone line and broadband and I am saving over £5 per month plus, and this was the clincher, the first 6 months are free.

I tried a few times to see if BT could tempt me to stay but it seems that loyalty doesn't pay and I made the decision to switch.

I'm happy to report that all has gone extremely smoothly and I'm almost up to the 10Mbps I was getting with BT just a few days into the 10 day training period.

The only minor glitch I had was that caller ID hadn't not been transferred and I had to make an 0844 phone call, which is free as I'm now a Sky customer, to get it activated. Obviously early days yet but if I get the level service and stability I got with BT I will be more than happy.

BTBroadband MAX (?) DSL

Come back with that goats head Jason we need it for the soup!
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 04-Jul-12 15:59:15
Print Post

Re: Jumped Ship

[re: TJNewton] [link to this post]

Any discussion can continue at http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/sky/t/4137337-jumpe...

Where user has cross-posted

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
  Print Thread

Jump to