User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User coxswain
(newbie) Tue 18-Dec-12 11:43:32
Print Post

Bt Infinty Dates Changed 4 times! What the hell is going on?

[link to this post]

Hi guys checked my area and it was Infinity enabled so ordered on the 2nd of dec told the engineer would be out on Monday 8-1pm come the Friday got a bt automated message to say Monday the 17th 1pm to 6 pm now it is today 1pm to 6pm on the bt website it says I already have it - I just thought I would check my orders n bt have now put that it is going to be the 2nd on January 8 am till 1pm for the engineer visit - bt have not emailed or Phoned me at all I have took the day off work is their anything I can do ie I have lost a days wage awaiting for them? Thanks for looking
ISP Representative BT_Care
(isp) Tue 18-Dec-12 13:54:16
Print Post

Re: Bt Infinty Dates Changed 4 times! What the hell is going

[re: coxswain] [link to this post]

Hi coxswain,

I am sorry to hear of the problems you've been having with your Infinity order.

If you want please send in your details at: http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4950

And we'll look into this for you.

Thanks,

Stephanie
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
(isp) Tue 18-Dec-12 13:54:37
Print Post

Re:Bt Infinty Dates Changed 4 times! What the hell is going

Hi coxswain,

I am sorry to hear of the problems you've been having with your Infinity order.

If you want please send in your details at: http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4950

And we'll look into this for you.

Thanks,

Stephanie
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Tue 18-Dec-12 14:08:08
Print Post

Unfortunately, you're at the mercy of Openreach on this one. They are under pressure at this time of year due to holidays and high demand, plus they are short-staffed and this is why appointments get missed. BT Retail may offer you a tenner for your trouble, but won't be able to help beyond that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________ this is not usenet __________________
Standard User coxswain
(newbie) Tue 18-Dec-12 16:50:17
Print Post

[re: BT_Care] [link to this post]

Hi Stephanie thanks I have filled the form in - still heard nothing not even a call at all-from Bt
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Tue 18-Dec-12 17:06:44
Print Post

They will get back to you about the form in a day or three. You could always ring the order line and insist on an expedited install.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________ this is not usenet __________________
(isp) Wed 19-Dec-12 16:12:28
Print Post

Hi coxswain,

Sorry about the delay. We'll be in touch asap to let you know what's going on.

Cheers

Craig
Standard User jakdos
(regular) Fri 21-Dec-12 10:34:40
Print Post

I cancelled my order this morning due to a no show. I think a tenner for losing a day's pay is insulting, and to not contact me via telephone or email is even worse. I decided that if they treat new customers this way, what are they going to be like for existing ones when they run into trouble.

I stayed with O2 and took their retention deal. £9 pm to stay on the legacy premium service.

Print Thread

Jump to