User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Cottee55
(newbie) Thu 20-Dec-12 14:28:58
Print Post

Ip profile

[link to this post]

I used to get bt option 3 with fibre as I was told I'm to far away from the cab for fttc the checker said I would only get 12 meg down, when it was installed I got 40 meg Down and 2 up, fast forward on six months and I at last could order infinity.
Everything went through with the order as I really wanted the extra upload, the checker shows I can now get 40 down and 8 meg up, the problem is my upload profile has never changed its stuck on 2 meg up.
I have emailed and spoke to bt but I can't get any joy, I have had an engineer out who said I'm on the 2 meg upload profile, but he couldn't do anything about it. Has anyone else been in this position any help would be really appreciated.

Edited by Cottee55 (Thu 20-Dec-12 14:57:28)

Standard User MHC
(sensei) Thu 20-Dec-12 15:47:51
Print Post

Re: Ip profile

[re: Cottee55] [link to this post]

Almost ... stuck on 10 when it should be 20 but cannot do anything until next week.

PM BT_Care and they might be able to look at it and assist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M H C

taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
Standard User Cottee55
(newbie) Thu 20-Dec-12 18:39:37
Print Post

[re: MHC] [link to this post]

Can you keep me updated with your progress please, I have changed the firmware on my modem and my snr on the upload is 27.7 so there's loads of room for improvement. I just cant get anyone on the other end to understand, its so frustrating.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Thu 20-Dec-12 18:56:09
Print Post

[re: Cottee55] [link to this post]

It's hard trying to communicate with the 3rd world on the other side of the globe. The best way to get someone to listen is to fill in this web form http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4950

_____________________________________________________________________________________________ this is not usenet __________________
  Print Thread

Jump to