User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User gomezz
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 12-May-13 11:07:50
Print Post

BT Sport on the computer on demand or live only?

[link to this post]

Will BT Sport content on the computer be available on demand or only available to view live?

In particular, will all practise,quali and races sessions for all three classes of MotoGP be available to view on demand?

O2 Standard (8Mbps LLU)
Standard User professor973
(committed) Sun 12-May-13 14:26:50
Print Post

Re: BT Sport on the computer on demand or live only? *DELETED*

[re: gomezz] [link to this post]

Post deleted by MrSaffron
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sun 12-May-13 16:14:10
Print Post

Re: BT Sport on the computer on demand or live only? *DELETE

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

Link removed as its not clear if the site has permission to serve those streams via its app

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User PeeBee
(learned) Thu 04-Jul-13 19:59:26
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Will BT Sport content on the computer be available on demand or only available to view live?

In particular, will all practise,quali and races sessions for all three classes of MotoGP be available to view on demand?

+1 - I'd like to know as well..
Standard User gomezz
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 04-Jul-13 23:08:16
Print Post

[re: PeeBee] [link to this post]

I asked about this elsewhere and someone was able to post a link to somewhere on the BT site which confirmed that all programming would be available on catch-up.

BT Infinity 1 (unlimited)
Standard User Oliver341
(knowledge is power) Fri 05-Jul-13 13:15:03
Print Post

In reply to a post by gomezz:
I asked about this elsewhere and someone was able to post a link to somewhere on the BT site which confirmed that all programming would be available on catch-up.

That will be good, since some stuff like UFC will be live at around 3am usually.

Oliver.
Standard User gomezz
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 05-Jul-13 14:27:10
Print Post

[re: Oliver341] [link to this post]

I am waiting to see how it works in practise before deciding if I need to take out a BT TV sub. Got from August until the start of next year's MotoGP season to make my mind up.

Standard User gomezz
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 13-Jul-13 15:21:49
Print Post

I have only recently realised that if I take out a BT TV sub for £7 a month then that gives me the Eurosport channels which I watch for BSB and WSB. In fact the marginal increase in cost to me would be only £4 a month as I would no longer need a Eurosport Player online sub. And the PQ should be a helluva lot better too. TBH it could hardly be any worse.

One fly in the decision making ointment is that I would need to commit by the end of this month to get a year's free BT Sports in HD but my Eurosport Player sub runs until next March. So do I subscribe now or wait until the start of next year's bike-racing season? I am favouring the latter.

Edit: In fact if I move from the Unlimited to the 40GB a month package after the initial six-month discount it saves me £3 a month as BT TV usage is not counted.

Edited by gomezz (Sat 13-Jul-13 16:43:56)

Standard User gomezz
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 15-Jul-13 15:52:27
Print Post

Gone ahead and ordered BT TV today. Still have to pay the activation fee but can use my existing Youview box and do not have to pay an installation fee. In the circs went ahead and will end with with a spare Youview box as supplied by BT for £49 and a 10M ethernet cable which I do not really have a use for at the moment.

Due to be activated on Thursday in time for BSB and WB on Eurosport this weekend.

Print Thread

Jump to