User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User stniuk
(experienced) Tue 29-Oct-13 14:46:13
Print Post

Caller display charges

[link to this post]

Got an email through that they will be sticking on £1.75 a month for caller display and privacy from January, that's nasty.
Standard User ian72
(knowledge is power) Tue 29-Oct-13 14:49:49
Print Post

Re: Caller display charges

[re: stniuk] [link to this post]

See this thread
Standard User stniuk
(experienced) Tue 29-Oct-13 16:11:32
Print Post

[re: ian72] [link to this post]

Thanks I seen it I was pointing out this one particular increase, apart from the more general increases.
This one's particulary mean as it hits the elderly and women living alone most who really depend on it.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User 4M2
(knowledge is power) Tue 29-Oct-13 16:24:29
Print Post

Please add to this thread if you wish http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/unhappiness/f/42771... - relevant to those on BT Basic or a low income, the vulnerable etc.
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Wed 30-Oct-13 15:56:34
Print Post

When BT sport was launched a few on here did speculate been a BT customer now means subsidising the EPL costs.

Given these are the most agressive price increases I have seen from BT for years, the evidence is backing that up.

BT Infinity 2 Since Dec 2012 - BQM
Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 30-Oct-13 17:42:56
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Chrysalis:
Given these are the most agressive price increases I have seen from BT for years, the evidence is backing that up.

Might backfire though. We have quite a few die-hard BT line rental customers on these boards and even some of those are questioning their loyalty to BT.

Oliver.
Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 30-Oct-13 20:15:26
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Chrysalis:

Yes when my min term contract expires around Feb, I'm moving. I don't want to cross-subsidise the football.

I blame the EU politicians splitting the rights, it just worked out to increase the football fan's costs, and everyone else's costs. No such thing as competition when the rights are 60/30 or worse. Even 50/50 wouldn't work.

James BT Infinity 2 19/09/2012 - Sold 42/6 - Getting 46/8 - Sync 50 / 9 Mbps @ 470m approx
14 years of broadband (ntl: cable to BT FTTC) - Router: Asus RT-N66U - Modem: Huawei HG612 speedtest
  Print Thread

Jump to