User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User copex
(committed) Sat 22-Feb-14 13:45:41
Print Post

infinity 2 when did BT put the price up?

[link to this post]

bt seem to be charging me £27.67 for infinity 2 but they are still advertising it for £26 on there webpage....

any one else seen a price rise.
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sat 22-Feb-14 13:57:41
Print Post

Re: infinity 2 when did BT put the price up?

[re: copex] [link to this post]

27.67 sounds an odd price, sure there is not some other element added to the bill?

Virgin Media and Sky on their TV packages have people all over the place in terms of pricing, often only way to keep on the advertised price is to keep agreeing to a new contract, i.e. lock in to get the lower price

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User copex
(committed) Sun 23-Feb-14 16:38:02
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by MrSaffron:
27.67 sounds an odd price, sure there is not some other element added to the bill?

Virgin Media and Sky on their TV packages have people all over the place in terms of pricing, often only way to keep on the advertised price is to keep agreeing to a new contract, i.e. lock in to get the lower price

no it just says broardband the offer was for the first 6 months, it ended 6 months ago still in contract for 6 months may just have to ring BT frown

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User johnb2008
(learned) Tue 25-Feb-14 23:31:28
Print Post

[re: copex] [link to this post]

Mine went up by £1.35 from, I think, January. My bill only shows package amount for broadband (Inf 2) and anytime calls, not itemized separately. I thought I had an 18 month deal, from last March, so had assumed price was held for duration of deal, but seems like I assumed wrong! There seems to be a getout clause in most (fixed & mobile) contracts nowadays that allows for cost of living increases annually. BT seem to have put up different features by different amounts, including charging monthly for the previously 'free' caller display and 1571 services.
Standard User fernandez
(committed) Wed 26-Feb-14 08:20:31
Print Post

[re: johnb2008] [link to this post]

I Don't have Infinity but all prices seem to have increased in January.
The charge for my standard Unlimited broadband which I have at half price for 12 months increased from £8 to £8.52
BUT
the same offer on their site ATM shows it as the full price of £16/month with a half price
offer of £8/month

Confused....you will be
Standard User copex
(committed) Wed 26-Feb-14 20:12:44
Print Post

[re: fernandez] [link to this post]

what i was told it the call package when up, evening and weeked calls, if you order now you only get evening calls........
  Print Thread

Jump to