User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 12-Jun-14 20:26:48
Print Post

Sending HomeHub back?

[link to this post]

Since I completed my 18 month contract in March, and migrated out to Plusnet in June, I was surprised to get an email this morning asking me to return my HomeHub 3? Anyone know if (in sept 2012) these were on loan or given out? I know I had to pay a postage charge (!).

Or is it simply BT offering to recycle?

I ask because the process doesn't seem clear, and I can use the HH3 at work if they don't need it back smile

James - plusnet unlimited fibre - 2 Jun 14 - 470m - Sync 55/9.4 (BT was 51/9.8)
15 years broadband (1999 ntl:cable trial) - Asus RT-AC68U with HG612 - PN BQM - PN speed - old BT speed

Edited by jchamier (Thu 12-Jun-14 20:27:15)

Standard User troublegum
(newbie) Sat 14-Jun-14 08:44:30
Print Post

Re: Sending HomeHub back?

[re: jchamier] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by jchamier:
Since I completed my 18 month contract in March, and migrated out to Plusnet in June, I was surprised to get an email this morning asking me to return my HomeHub 3? Anyone know if (in sept 2012) these were on loan or given out? I know I had to pay a postage charge (!).

Or is it simply BT offering to recycle?

I ask because the process doesn't seem clear, and I can use the HH3 at work if they don't need it back smile

It's just to recycle (or possibly refurbish) but they won't chase you for it if you keep hold of it. I had the same request to send back a Homehub 2 and I still have it somewhere.
Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 14-Jun-14 09:07:59
Print Post

[re: troublegum] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by troublegum:
It's just to recycle (or possibly refurbish) but they won't chase you for it if you keep hold of it. I had the same request to send back a Homehub 2 and I still have it somewhere.

Thanks that makes sense.

James - plusnet unlimited fibre - 2 Jun 14 - 470m - Sync 55/9.4 (BT was 51/9.8)
15 years broadband (1999 ntl:cable trial) - Asus RT-AC68U with HG612 - PN BQM - PN speed - old BT speed

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User G3UZF
(committed) Sat 14-Jun-14 09:48:58
Print Post

[re: jchamier] [link to this post]

Still got an old HH3 too...

Allergy Advice: This post may contain traces of Meerkats.
  Print Thread

Jump to