User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User G3UZF
(committed) Mon 04-Aug-14 10:06:46
Print Post

Monthly usage stats?

[link to this post]

I have a BT broadband business account (btconnect.com) for historical reasons, even though my phone and bb usage is now residential.

The family access the HH3 router by wireless, as well as a directly connected main PC.

Although I could load tbb meter on every PC, there's not much point, as much of the usage is via TV on demand whose usage cannot easily be monitored.

I seem to remember that in the past the BT user account pages did show a monthly usage page, but as I have unlimited usage, I can't seem to find any access to my total usage (perhaps this is Catch-22). I only want to know what the usage is for general interest.

Anyone know what page to access if it is possible, as the seemingly unfathomable pages and menus of BT totally defeat me !

Allergy Advice: This post may contain traces of Meerkats.
Standard User gomezz
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 04-Aug-14 14:35:44
Print Post

Re: Monthly usage stats?

[re: G3UZF] [link to this post]

On your main My BT page scroll down to the My Products section. In the My Broadband panel shown there click on the View your broadband usage link.

Except for many users, including me, it has been borked for many months (over a year now?).

BT Infinity 1 (unlimited)

Edited by gomezz (Mon 04-Aug-14 14:36:32)

Standard User G3UZF
(committed) Mon 04-Aug-14 16:18:44
Print Post

Re: Monthly usage stats?

[re: gomezz] [link to this post]

Except for many users, including me, it has been borked for many months (over a year now?).

Yup, I think that explains it. I knew I managed to see the stats sometime in the past.

Good old BT- "Every little doesn't help" (with apologies to Tesco).

Allergy Advice: This post may contain traces of Meerkats.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to