User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User johnengineer
(newbie) Mon 22-Dec-14 20:28:38
Print Post

BT`s best offer, has anybody had their order rejected?

[link to this post]

Ref to #Post4375586 from Mr Saffron...titled ... BT Unlimited Infinity 1 & 2 offers and 12 month contract

I applied for the excellent offer from BT (the above forum post).
The offer ends today SO APPLY URGENTLY AT.. http://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband-offers.html
What a fantastic offer with only a 12 month contract. I applied and got confirmation from BT thanking me for the order.

Has anyone else like me been told by BT that the order "failed" and told they had to re-apply online? I said I was not happy to do this because the same could easily happen again and i didn`t have time to do it because I was working and unable to get online. Instead I insisted that BT take on the task to reinstate the order on my behalf so I didn`t run the risk of the same happening again (after all my order was acknowledged the first time so why should I have to re-apply?)

I wondered if this was a way of BT reneging on the offer because it sounded too good to be true.

Has anyone had the same experience or managed to get the offer accepted?

Please let us know if this happened to you and you lost the offer

thanks, John
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 22-Dec-14 21:19:27
Print Post

Re: BT`s best offer, has anybody had their order rejected?

[re: johnengineer] [link to this post]

If they accept failed order was their fault they should honour the offer you originally signed up under

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User jcym
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 22-Dec-14 23:19:55
Print Post

Re: BT`s best offer, has anybody had their order rejected?

[re: johnengineer] [link to this post]

I had an identical situation last year and the new order date would have been for a £50 card instead of a £100 Card but when I pointed out that it was their system that had caused the failed order they paid up.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to