User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User samsonsky
(newbie) Thu 05-Mar-15 14:24:12
Print Post

BT are a joke avoid like the plague

[link to this post]

Anyone who ever uses BT must be mad i have had nothing but problems and i only wanted an home move, 3 weeks and 3 orders and still nothing just keep telling me a load of hold bull on phone.

I really think none of them have a clue what they are doing.

Looking at this site below looks like i am not the only one having problems with BT

Based on 58117 customer ratings
http://www.broadband.co.uk/broadband/providers/bt/re...

Edited by samsonsky (Thu 05-Mar-15 16:01:06)

Standard User NaNook
(freechataholic) Fri 06-Mar-15 07:13:24
Print Post

Re: BT are a joke avoid like the plague

[re: samsonsky] [link to this post]

No problems here smile
Standard User Fastman2
(member) Fri 06-Mar-15 08:09:20
Print Post

so i assume you are on Virgin or Wireless then !!!!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User samsonsky
(newbie) Fri 06-Mar-15 09:31:17
Print Post

[re: Fastman2] [link to this post]

No i have infinity 2 fibre
Standard User DooGie
(committed) Fri 06-Mar-15 21:45:04
Print Post

[re: NaNook] [link to this post]

My connection is also fine.

samsonsky have you checked your setup ? There are loads of BT users who have very few problems.

Freeserve > Pipex > ADSL24 > COMS > BT Infinity 2
Standard User ironman12345
(newbie) Sat 07-Mar-15 00:54:14
Print Post

[re: DooGie] [link to this post]

I have BT Infinity 2 [FTTC] and my connection has been stable for a long time at 74Mbps down 17Mbps up.
The customer service at BT does need some sorting out, and might be better if offshore was dropped, but who knows.
I use an old [first issue] OR modem and an HH3 router at this time as imo the HH5 needs sorting out too, but that depends as lots of BT users find it ok.
It might be a PC setting that the OP needs to look at, but imo BT are ok apart from the bad CS.
Standard User pcologist
(learned) Sat 07-Mar-15 07:37:44
Print Post

I have used BT broadband for a lot of years now and I have no complaints. The service they give 99% of the time it is rock solid. There is opportunity for their helpline to improve as the heavy accents are sometimes difficult to understand .....but I am an old codger who is hard of hearing any way! I find them to be patient and polite on the odd times I have had to contact them. Cost wise BT is not the cheapest but I have had in the past tried other providers and found BT to be a very reliable provider. I am a satisfied customer.
Standard User flippery
(committed) Sat 07-Mar-15 10:03:33
Print Post

Is your problem the transfer process. Or, Infinity2
From post appears to be transfer, where BT do appear to have problems. Is there capacity at the new property.
Standard User samsonsky
(newbie) Sat 07-Mar-15 10:09:40
Print Post

[re: ironman12345] [link to this post]

Has i said i only wanted an house move and 3 times they screwed it all up. i ave now made a complaint.

And had to move to a new provider which don't offer fibre my speeds are 80Mbps down and 20Mbps and now with new provider it will 17Mbps and 1 or 2Mbps upload
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sat 07-Mar-15 10:24:09
Print Post

Is the new location FTTP rather than FTTC? From this latest post it sounds as if that might be the problem.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 52.8 (interleaved)/15.0Mbps @ 600m. - IPv4BQM IPv6BQM
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to