User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User micksharpe
(legend) Tue 04-Aug-15 13:03:41
Print Post

Broken BT billing

[link to this post]

I have two phone lines and an ADSL connection, all with BT. Obviously, the ADSL connection hangs off one of the phone lines. Everything is working (just). One problem that I do have is that I am not getting any billing information for my ADSL connection although my credit card is being debited every month. I cannot remember the last time that I had any communication from BT about my broadband account.

Logging on to My BT, I can see the two phone lines in the list of account numbers. However, instead of my broadband account, I just see "Account Holder1" where I think the broadband account used to be. It looks like the account database has a corrupt entry. If I select that account, it leads nowhere (as you might expect).

This mean that I cannot manage my broadband account at all. I don't even know what my account number is since I cannot find any of my old paper bills. I've called the help line and I'm waiting for a ring-back. Hopefully, they can help me.

I'm a little bit peed-off with BT right now, what with the continual need for password resets, multiple user names that are hang-overs from their old systems, confusing websites with far too much graphics, continual re-connects, noisy landlines, and now the business with my billing. I'm paying £35 pcm for a 14kpbs connection, and that's on top of my line rental. frown

It's not the age... it's the mileage.
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Tue 04-Aug-15 13:47:59
Print Post

Re: Broken BT billing

[re: micksharpe] [link to this post]

Call 0800 587 7216 and discuss it with them. They are the UK based retentions team who can escalate it to the right department.
Standard User micksharpe
(legend) Tue 04-Aug-15 14:04:57
Print Post

Re: Broken BT billing

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

Thanks for that. I've called them and, hopefully, it's all sorted.

It's not the age... it's the mileage.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to