User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User c0dec
(member) Sun 05-Jun-16 12:02:09
Print Post

Unlimited Infinity 1 Question

[link to this post]

Can someone confirm what the max upload speed on this package is? Having trouble trying to find the info online anywhere.

I'm looking to switch from Plusnet, although BT actually comes out slightly more expensive due to a deal im currently on with Plusnet but Plusnet's customer service has gone downhill over the past year or so, although im not sure BT's is much better?

Cheers,
Dan
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sun 05-Jun-16 14:11:05
Print Post

Re: Unlimited Infinity 1 Question

[re: c0dec] [link to this post]

10Mbps sync maximum.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 59500/14989kbps @ 600m. - BQM
Standard User Zarjaz
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 05-Jun-16 14:15:56
Print Post

The max upload is going to be around 9.5 meg I'd say.

As for customer service, if you want banging customer service I'd politely suggest BT Broadband isn't the CP for you. On the other hand, how often do you actually need support from your CP ?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Kr1s69
(knowledge is power) Sun 05-Jun-16 16:33:35
Print Post

My previous ISP was plusnet, and if say their customer service is miles better than BT. But given how often it's needed and the fact their cheaper package is 40/2 vs 55/10 at BT I've just signed up for another year at BT (£10 per month for infinity 1)

Kris

BT Infinity
Ashington (Northumberland) Exchange
Standard User c0dec
(member) Sun 05-Jun-16 18:24:53
Print Post

[re: Kr1s69] [link to this post]

True, but when you do have an issue, its not a good experience these days.

I'm on the up to 80mbit package with Plusnet even though I only get 45mbit so I get the extra upload and it will still be around £10 a month cheaper including line rental with the discounts. I think if the discounts ever stop (I can't remember if they were for a set period) then ill move to BT.

Cheers guys,
Dan
  Print Thread

Jump to