User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User fusen
(member) Fri 22-Jul-16 08:58:17
Print Post

BT Infinity deals pattern

[link to this post]

Does anyone know if there is any sort of pattern for when/how long BT offers the deals on their Infinity packages?

There was one running until last night that was Infinity 1 Unlimited at £10 a month for the first twelve months and it has now stopped and gone back to 20/month.

Annoyingly today is the day my Sky contract has run out and my price with them increases, so I've missed out on the deal by a couple of hours.

I see that BT are almost like one of those furniture stores with never ending deals but I'm wondering if it is cycled every 1-2 weeks or something?
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Fri 22-Jul-16 09:10:57
Print Post

Re: BT Infinity deals pattern

[re: fusen] [link to this post]

Try http://www.thinkbroadband.com/jump.html?type=5&url=h... £12.50 per month and £150 reward card That offer is new today

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User SteveC
(member) Fri 22-Jul-16 10:54:18
Print Post

[re: fusen] [link to this post]

Don't forget to check the cashback deals for signing up via places like Topcashback, which currently gives new BT customers ~£115, covering most of the promotional price of Infinity 1/2 during the minimum 12 month contract.

New Be connection 9521/1239 @6.5 SNR... So long F2S! laugh

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User fusen
(member) Fri 22-Jul-16 15:43:03
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

ah perfect, thanks for that.
  Print Thread

Jump to