General Discussion
  >> BTwholesale DSL Implementation

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User GerryCornell
(regular) Sun 15-Jan-12 15:37:03
Print Post

BT Wholesale Availabity Check

[link to this post]

How can you print or copy the result?

Regards,

Gerry
Standard User acpsd775
(committed) Sun 15-Jan-12 16:29:11
Print Post

Re: BT Wholesale Availabity Check

[re: GerryCornell] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by GerryCornell:
How can you print or copy the result?

either highlight then right click copy & past into word (of similar program) and print or press Ctrl + P to bring the dialogue box up

Ash

Sky + TalkTalk
-------------------------------------------------------------
2004: Blueyonder 256k/512k => 2006: Blueyonder 2Meg => 2009 Virgin Media 10Meg => 2009/10 Virgin Media 50Meg => 21/04/2011 sky Unlimited 9732kbps/ 796kbps (still active) => 30/9/11 Virgin Media 100Meg => 17/11/11 Talktalk 11105kbps/1020kbps

PSN: ACPSD775 add me if you like

Edited by acpsd775 (Sun 15-Jan-12 16:29:35)

Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Sun 15-Jan-12 17:14:20
Print Post

[re: acpsd775] [link to this post]

Once the highlight/right click/copy has been done,If CTRL-C is used instead of a right-click, nothing to stop it being pasted straight into here?. smile

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - IDNet Home Starter Fibre. Live BQM.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.

Edited by RobertoS (Sun 15-Jan-12 23:55:12)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Croftie
(member) Sun 15-Jan-12 20:38:38
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

The Availabity Checker web page uses javascript to disable the right-click menu.

acpsd775 keyboard shortcut method will work. You can also use Ctrl+C to copy the text to the clipboard and paste it anywhere you like.

To get the right click menu working again, you can save a copy of the page using the file menu and remove the javascript in a text editor, there's no need really though because the keyboard shortcuts still work.
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Sun 15-Jan-12 23:49:24
Print Post

[re: Croftie] [link to this post]

(EDIT - sorry! Yes, I use CTRL-C after high-lighting).
Our test also indicates that your line currently supports a fibre technology with an estimated WBC FTTC Broadband where consumers have received downstream line speed of 28.9Mbps and upstream line speed of 11.5Mbps.
using Opera.
Our test also indicates that your line currently supports a fibre technology with an estimated WBC FTTC Broadband where consumers have received downstream line speed of 28.9Mbps and upstream line speed of 11.5Mbps.
using IE9.

Using this BT Wholesale Checker link. I know there are others, so perhaps they behave as you say.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - IDNet Home Starter Fibre. Live BQM.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.

Edited by RobertoS (Sun 15-Jan-12 23:53:33)

Print Thread

Jump to