General Discussion
  >> BTwholesale DSL Implementation

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User flanzm
(newbie) Tue 05-Mar-13 19:25:18
Print Post

WBC/21CN rollout schedule suddenly changed

[link to this post]

Guys,

I'm connected to a reasonably small Market 1 exchange with ~1200 lines - http://www.samknows.com/broadband/exchange/EMPADVE

I'm interested in when we might be upgraded to WBC/21CN so I've been keeping an eye on the 21CN Broadband Availability pages here https://www.btwholesale.com/pages/static/Library/Net...

In January I was really pleased to see that a load of new exchanges had been given RFS dates including my own (list totaled 3035 exchanges). However come February the list suddenly shrunk bank to 2856 exchanges with mine being removed. Today the March list has been posted and we've got 2951 exchanges in the plan (but mine still isn't).

Now I realize that these lists are provisional etc but why were so many exchanges removed between January and February ?
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 06-Mar-13 11:11:42
Print Post

Re: WBC/21CN rollout schedule suddenly changed

[re: flanzm] [link to this post]

Maybe because priorities are changing as local broadband projects get into planning stages

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User yarwell
(sensei) Wed 06-Mar-13 11:23:37
Print Post

Re: WBC/21CN rollout schedule suddenly changed

[re: flanzm] [link to this post]

don't know the answer, but some 21CN activity will be tied in with the BDUK projects bringing FTTC etc so that may be a factor.

--

Phil

MaxDSL - goes as fast as it can and doesn't read the line checker first.

MaxDSL diagnostics

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to