General Discussion
  >> BTwholesale DSL Implementation

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User gromit69
(member) Wed 26-Nov-14 14:25:57
Print Post

Simultaneous provide

[link to this post]

I'm just about to jump back onto the BT Wholesale network from LLU after a few years with various providers.
How does the simultaneous provide work? Is the phone line migrated back, and then a broadband provide done during the same job? Or is it a day after? Or is it something different?
I'm a little confused by it after seeing the LLU guys just 'switch it on' after the line has been jumpered on migration day.
TIA!
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 26-Nov-14 16:04:26
Print Post

Re: Simultaneous provide

[re: gromit69] [link to this post]

Should be same day.

LLU is invariably a simple switch on as far as the consumer is concerned, apart from the times when it goes wrong, so in that sense it is just like Sim provide.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User epyon
(experienced) Thu 27-Nov-14 20:40:48
Print Post

[re: gromit69] [link to this post]

In my experience its the phone first usually early hours then broadband between 8am-1pm

SKY FTTC - 40/10
My Ping

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User gromit69
(member) Sun 30-Nov-14 19:22:50
Print Post

[re: epyon] [link to this post]

Thank you both.
Well, it went live on Saturday - though I didn't notice any downtime. My router was preconfigured for Plus net, so it just reconnected. To be honest, the only reason I noticed is that the sync speed is different!
  Print Thread

Jump to