I am looking for a sigle router model with a TrendChip / Ralink TC3162 LEM processor ( http://goo.gl/UvJ7X ) and a TC3086 AFE ( http://goo.gl/a12Ou ), consistent with OpenWrt.
I am not an expert on this topic, so if possible, I prefer a router that has an easy way to get the OpenWrt firmware ( http://goo.gl/pwE9a ) and an easy way to configure it ( http://goo.gl/54Sal ).
I have seen several models that could potentially serve:
- Billon BiPAC 5200 ( http://goo.gl/hAbGF )
- Billon BiPAC 7300 ( http://goo.gl/uFXBp )
- D-Link DSL-2680 ( http://goo.gl/dvTAo )
- D-Link DSL-2640 ( http://goo.gl/Oapg )
- EDIMAX AR-7084 ( http://goo.gl/348jy )
- Auslinx AL-2682 ( http://goo.gl/ypgmZ )
- Sitecom WL-154 ( http://goo.gl/GUXrQ )
- ZyXEL P-660H-TW ( http://goo.gl/fVStN )
- Planet ADE-2400 ( http://goo.gl/348jy )
Among all of these, I would select one that is tested by several people and have a stable OpenWrt firmware. I found some people who seem to have worked with some of them (Billon and D-Link):
- Asbokid: http://goo.gl/bP3BY
- PC2005 y Golum: http://goo.gl/s4pUi
- Niffum: http://goo.gl/ZAtjC
- Dotnd: http://goo.gl/jceQW
- Aussiepaul: http://goo.gl/5a7c1
- JohnsonCT: http://goo.gl/a1bE5
What TC3162LEM + TC3086 router recommend me? And where I can find more information about installing the firmware and configure it?
Thank you and greetings