User comments on ISPs
  >> Eclipse Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User ironnapper
(committed) Tue 26-Jan-10 20:03:06
Print Post

C.A.R.S Debt Recovery

[link to this post]

Anyone ever left Eclipse and had a huge bill (red letter) from a recovery agent (debt collector)?

I am now in possesion of one, the thing is I requested my MAC and used it ages ago, had discussions with Eclipse and they assured me I would not be billed as the fact I had used my Mac code indicated I no longer use the connection.

Emailed the debt company but no reply, notice Eclipse have some staff hovering about here.

Care to advise as I don't fancy stumping up £300 for nothing, I would have expected a cheque in the post from yourselves for the poor service maybe!

Nor do I fancy any black marks in my credit history due to your systems / people being prone to errors!
ISP Representative Eclipsestaff
(isp) Wed 27-Jan-10 12:12:50
Print Post

Re: C.A.R.S Debt Recovery

[re: ironnapper] [link to this post]

Hi ironnapper,

I'd like to ask one of my colleges in Customer Services to look into this. If you could please provide us with the telephone number you had your broadband service on we will be more than happy to look into this issue for you.

Andy from Eclipse
www.eclipse.net.uk
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User knt
(learned) Wed 27-Jan-10 18:35:09
Print Post

Re: C.A.R.S Debt Recovery

[re: Eclipsestaff] [link to this post]

Hi Andy,

When I signed up, I opted to pay by direct debit, but as of now no money has been taken out and I don't want to end up with debt (signed up 22/01/2010).

I thought the bill gets paid as soon as I'm connected.

Thanks in advance.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User ijoe619
(newbie) Sat 15-Jan-11 23:15:48
Print Post

Re: C.A.R.S Debt Recovery *DELETED*

[re: ironnapper] [link to this post]

Post deleted by Sadoldman
  Print Thread

Jump to