User comments on ISPs
  >> Eclipse Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User swam22
(newbie) Wed 16-Feb-11 09:54:54
Print Post

Intermittent connection

[link to this post]

Hi,

Is anyone else experiencing a terrible connection the past few days. The DNS seems totally broken, websites load one second then fail the next time, MSN can't keep itself online, and even Twitter is struggling.

The status page says there were connection problems but this has been resolved as of the 14th Feb, but I'm afraid it is still looking to continue.

I've attempted to speak to someone from Eclipse via their online chat system but that also fails, and last time I sent a ticket, that wasn't and still hasn't been answered from two weeks ago.

Anyone from Eclipse around to take a look? I'm in South East Kent, if the issues are possibly geographical.

thanks

Sam
Standard User cheshire_man
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 16-Feb-11 14:19:09
Print Post

Re: Intermittent connection

[re: swam22] [link to this post]

No problems here in the Cheshire / south Manchester area

Tony
ISP Representative Eclipsestaff
(isp) Thu 17-Feb-11 08:47:43
Print Post

Re: Intermittent connection

[re: swam22] [link to this post]

Hi swam22,

Sorry to hear you've had problems getting in contact with us.

We dont have any general issues at this present moment of time affecting connectivity in the South East.

Please feel free to PM me your account details, and we'll take a look at it for you.

Andy

eclipse internet - now 15 years old!
- Eclipse Fibre Broadband has now been launched. Up to 40Mbps, guaranteed 12Mbps throughput and free Business Talkmore.
- We've revised our referrer scheme. Recommend Eclipse and earn up to £80!

Eclipse Website | Twitter
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to