User comments on ISPs
  >> Eclipse Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mccltd
(newbie) Fri 22-Mar-13 07:38:24
Print Post

Happy Eclipse Customer. (You always hear the bad feedback)

[link to this post]

Hi,
As many forums always seem to have comments on people moaning I would just like to say that for the Past 10 years I have been a Very Happy Eclipse customers at home and at work.
Downtime has been very minimal and should there be a small problem someones always been able to help on the phone and are extremely clear to understand.
My home exchange has just been upgraded to Fibre but unfortunately due to the rates Eclipse get charged I cannot justify the extra cost for the home circuit so am transferring that to another provider ( I know you get what you pay for ) but am keeping my Works account with them and my domains.
I rang them up and they have sorted it all out and my MAC was received within about 4 hours.
So Well done eclipse and thank you for your service.

Highly recommended
Standard User nuke_me
(committed) Mon 25-Mar-13 18:17:35
Print Post

Re: Happy Eclipse Customer. (You always hear the bad feedbac

[re: mccltd] [link to this post]

Hey mccltd
I was with eclipse around 9 years and had the same problem as you the rates eclipse charge, so the move had to be done, i migrated 2 weeks ago and now with plusnet fibre.
But in the years i was with eclipse the service as been good, but they just could not compete with pricing of plusnet.
Just had my last bill from eclipse, its now showing Billed Services No billed services, i would have thought they would have close the account down by now, but i can still login with my user and pass.

plusnet internet
Standard User broadband66
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 26-Mar-13 12:18:10
Print Post

Re: Happy Eclipse Customer. (You always hear the bad feedbac

[re: nuke_me] [link to this post]

I haven't been with Eclipse for over 2 years but my website is still on their servers and I get a bill for £0 every month.

Were a good but slightly pricey ISP.

Was Eclipse Home Option 1 & VM 2Mb
Now O2 standard

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to