Enta have been good on the phone and asked me to connect to the test socket, change filter and suggested trying a different router, then called out an Openreach engineer. He conducted multiple tests from here, the cabinet and I think the exchange, but could find no problem. He changed the master socket which was less than two years old and asked BT to reset the card I was connected to, and suggested we wait and see if it made any difference. Sadly it has not.
I would be very grateful for any clues based on a the data I have collected which can be found here.
The data is a little patchy I am afraid as I did not always note all of it down.
I can see no patterns of time , the SNR does seem to change quite a bit.
The problem started way before the Snow.
Edited by philippercival (Wed 01-Dec-10 11:34:34)