User comments on ISPs
  >> Entanet International Ltd.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Sat 26-Mar-11 00:03:32
Print Post

Customer numbers

[link to this post]

Anyone any idea how many users there are these days? I find it surprising that over the last 6 months the number of ratings on the tbb Comparison has varied between 45 and 74.

That's surely miniscule compared to how many used to provide ratings, and surely to some extent follows the customer numbers?

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - IDNet Home Starter Fibre. Live BQM.
Standard User vivaciti
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 26-Mar-11 09:26:42
Print Post

Re: Customer numbers

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

I think it's more likely to be more along the lines that the network seems more stable with less problems, looking down our stats for issues on Enta connections these have dropped right down but the number of customers joining us on the Enta network has increased.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Sat 26-Mar-11 09:53:48
Print Post

[re: vivaciti] [link to this post]

You think the number of users filling in the ratings are significantly affected by the quality of service, in the same way as forum comments are? Bearing in mind that it seems quite a small proportion of Main Site users are forum users so most are not geeky.

As for you gaining customers on Entanet, you and Aquiss I expect are the only significant ones.

You also have cause and effect. If overall numbers have fallen the complaint rate from the remainder, assuming no capacity reduction, will fall for at least two possible reasons. Fewer on the same capacity so better performance; and the remaining ones will by definition be more tolerant or less demanding.

The result of course of fewer problems is hopefully the observed increase in new signups due to the higher satisfaction levels of the existing customers.

My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - IDNet Home Starter Fibre. Live BQM.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User krazykizza
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 28-Mar-11 12:16:02
Print Post

At least 1 customer laugh

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
AOL > Virgin Media > Tiscali > Falconnet > UKFSN > Norfolk Internet
2mbps > Shapped 512k > 1mbps! > 6.5mbps > 4.5mbps > 6.5mbps
ADSL Joy. 31db att, 9db SNR, EntaFail.
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Mon 28-Mar-11 13:08:33
Print Post

[re: krazykizza] [link to this post]

smile!

Only, at least 70+ as I'm sure you haven't got that many IP tbb usernames. Or have you? tongue (I promise not to tell).

Standard User captainmouse
(regular) Mon 28-Mar-11 13:31:53
Print Post

[re: krazykizza] [link to this post]

I am another Enta user my service is slow but I wasn't expecting it to be otherwise
Standard User krazykizza
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 04-Apr-11 12:01:20
Print Post

This is my one and only account, although If I went into the MUA I could have all the IPs I want.

*Enjoying his dinner break*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
AOL > Virgin Media > Tiscali > Falconnet > UKFSN > Norfolk Internet
2mbps > Shapped 512k > 1mbps! > 6.5mbps > 4.5mbps > 6.5mbps
ADSL Joy. 31db att, 9db SNR, EntaFail.
  Print Thread

Jump to