User comments on ISPs
  >> Entanet International Ltd.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Kathphlox
(learned) Sat 01-Oct-11 23:41:16
Print Post

All quiet here

[link to this post]

I've been away from this forum for 7 months, which coincides with the Libyan revolution. Yes, I've been involved with that.

But on a lighter note, It seems very quiet here on the Enta front line.. which is good news.. peace to all you Enta users smile

~Kath~
Always judge a person by the way they treat someone who can be of no possible use to them
Standard User mistral
(experienced) Mon 03-Oct-11 21:33:32
Print Post

Re: All quiet here

[re: Kathphlox] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Kathphlox:
I've been away from this forum for 7 months, which coincides with the Libyan revolution. Yes, I've been involved with that.

But on a lighter note, It seems very quiet here on the Enta front line.. which is good news.. peace to all you Enta users smile

I think that is because all the users left. Not the forum just entanet in general smile

Standard User warweezil
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 03-Oct-11 22:28:46
Print Post

[re: mistral] [link to this post]

Some of us out here in Market One IPSC land are just biding our time for LLU/WBC to arrive. Then you wont see me for dust.

Have given up with Enta, Its clear I need to move as support isn't any good any more. Just hanging around to avoid repeated moves.. figure will just hit whoever can offer me ADSL2+ first.

Any ISP that thinks that selling my click traffic is acceptable is MisinPHORMed My Broadband Speed Test
Market 1 (IPSC) - a BT group investment NOT Spot

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User borguk1of9
(committed) Tue 18-Oct-11 23:53:08
Print Post

[re: Kathphlox] [link to this post]

I think after all the fuss 2-3 years ago the bandwidth hogs all moved on, I get a full on download speeds now.

My only issues are random disconnections that happen sporadically.

TalkTalk LLU enabled my exchange in June but I have more sense than to jump to them, 21CN due by 31/12 so I will wait and just wait to be ported over.
  Print Thread

Jump to