User comments on ISPs
  >> Entanet International Ltd.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Fonzie
(newbie) Sun 16-Oct-11 19:56:24
Print Post

Continue to be billed by Vivaciti 3 months after migration.

[link to this post]

Ok, I migrated from vivaciti in august, I emailed them to tell them I had migrated once it was completed and thought that would be that.

I then lost my email address I have used for years and have tonight managed to retrieve it only to be faced with 174 new emails. 3 of which are invoices from vivaciti telling me that thet have successfully billed my debit card for £26.40 per invoice.

First what are the chances of me getting the cash back? second how do I stop them taking more money?

I will be phoning them up tomorrow as they do not work weekends but I am a little bemused and not a little miffed that they have had £78.20 of my money and will by the looks of things soon be sending the invoice for november.

yours hopefully

fonzey.

If it comes about that I have to pay for august for some unknown reason I may just be able to stomache that but I would like the rest of my money back.
Standard User captainmouse
(member) Sun 16-Oct-11 20:40:56
Print Post

Re: Continue to be billed by Vivaciti 3 months after migrati

[re: Fonzie] [link to this post]

did they issue you with a mac?

My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User Fonzie
(newbie) Sun 16-Oct-11 20:45:50
Print Post

[re: captainmouse] [link to this post]

Yes and I used it to move to BT and am now happily using that and have been for 3 months.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User ukfsn
(knowledge is power) Sun 16-Oct-11 21:56:01
Print Post

You should simply contact them to let them know. Then they can put it right for you.

UK Free Software Network
http://www.ukfsn.org/
ADSL Broadband, Dialup, Hosting, Domains, SSL and more
Standard User vivaciti
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 17-Oct-11 12:13:59
Print Post

Hi,
We had received a voice mail on Sunday (we do work Saturday, just not Sunday) so I would guess that would be from yourself.
I have looked through your account and can see your MAC request, but the last email sent to you was on 26/07/2011 11:33 with your MAC asking to let us know once your migration has completed, there was no email or reply saying you had migrated away., The system still shows you as live and this is why you has still been billed.
Getting your money back is not a problem, an email was sent off this morning to find out when you migrated away so your account can be closed off, then your billing will continue until the 23rd Aug (1 months notice period) anything after that point will be refunded back to the card used to take the payment.

This does sometimes happen and this is why we always ask customers to let us know once you have migrated away.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
  Print Thread

Jump to