User comments on ISPs
  >> Entanet International Ltd.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User philippercival
(committed) Mon 30-Apr-12 23:44:22
Print Post

Are you hitting false usage limits?

[link to this post]

To night for the third time (it happens about once a month, I have found my speed down to old style modem crawl speeds. On ringing technical support, I have been told that I have hit my monthly limit and thus been speed limited.

On each occasion this has happened in the middle of my billing month and I have used about a third of my monthly allowance.

The first time Enta were very unhelpful so I contacted Vivacity my ISP who had it soted and returned my call within ten minutes.

The second time Enta managed an equally quick cure.

Tonight the were telling me I would have to ring customer services in the morning, but in the end fixed it.

Is this (the being limited that is) happening to anyone else.
Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Tue 01-May-12 18:15:49
Print Post

Re: Are you hitting false usage limits?

[re: philippercival] [link to this post]

We have had reports of this effecting other customers, we had been told the issue was resolved but clearly this is not the case, I raised your issue to our account manager this morning, and are currently waiting an update, but it would seem a regrade on your line that was done just prior to them resolving the issue may have caused the problem on your line to reoccur.
Once we have a response back from them we will update the open ticket you have with us, but would like to apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User philippercival
(committed) Tue 01-May-12 23:34:20
Print Post

[re: vivaciti] [link to this post]

The service from yourselves has been excellent, no complaints. I was just interested to find out if I was the only one with this issue.

I will also keep a watch on my GBs and as from last night start counting from zero and see if it happens again when I get to 30 sometime in the middle/end of the next contract period.

Thank you for your attention

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User b4dger
(knowledge is power) Wed 02-May-12 11:03:53
Print Post

[re: philippercival] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by philippercival:
I was just interested to find out if I was the only one with this issue.
FWIW No problems for me on my Enta connection via Freeola - but I think things work differently with Freeola as they don't use the 'go slow' option.

Print Thread

Jump to