User comments on ISPs
  >> Entanet International Ltd.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User arthurfowler
(learned) Sat 17-Aug-13 10:46:54
Print Post

Entanet Change email address

[link to this post]

Hi,

I have to change my email address as BT are going to start charging for TALK21. When I log onto the Entanet site, there is no option to change my email address/logon. Is this because they get their information from the appropriate re-seller (UKFSN in my case)? If so, will me changing my email address on the UKFSN site replicate through to Entanet?

Thanks all.
Standard User yarwell
(sensei) Sat 17-Aug-13 10:53:48
Print Post

Re: Entanet Change email address

[re: arthurfowler] [link to this post]

To get started simply login with your unique username and password. If you have forgotten your password please use the forgotten password link. If you need further assistance contact cs@enta.net or call 0333 101 0600.
I don't know the answer, so I suggest you contact them. Resellers have access to a "Customer record" on Entanet's synergi platform which has an email field for each of "personal details" and for "accounts" (ie billing) but I can't say what the functionality of the UKFSN site is in that regard.

--

Phil

MaxDSL - goes as fast as it can and doesn't read the line checker first.

MaxDSL diagnostics
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Sat 17-Aug-13 15:53:50
Print Post

[re: arthurfowler] [link to this post]

I would just have tried changing it on UKFSN and see what happens to the Enta one. The worst you have to do is change it back if it doesn't work.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 51.8/16.8Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User arthurfowler
(learned) Sun 18-Aug-13 14:19:16
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

ok, thanks both
  Print Thread

Jump to