User comments on ISPs
  >> Entanet International Ltd.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User richsmith
(newbie) Tue 03-Sep-13 13:34:50
Print Post

UKFSN - terrible

[link to this post]

I've had lots of problems with my service but Jason just ignores the majority of emails sent.

It's a complete shambles of an operation; he seems happy to break stuff at will with no warning, no status information, and no timetable to fix things. When he does agree to do something he doesn't do it and ignores follow-up emails. It seems like more of a hobby to him.

I'd strongly advise anyone thinking about taking out a contract with UKFSN to think again.
Standard User b4dger
(knowledge is power) Tue 03-Sep-13 17:42:37
Print Post

Re: UKFSN - terrible

[re: richsmith] [link to this post]

Regular TBB visitors will be well aware of 'issues' with UKFSN...

I'm starting to wonder how/why some people signed up with them as things seem so bad frown

A couple of users post how happy they are with him - but things look rather strange to me!

At least the "UKFSN Profits support Free Software in the UK" ???

Edited by b4dger (Tue 03-Sep-13 17:47:35)

Standard User richsmith
(newbie) Tue 03-Sep-13 19:13:27
Print Post

Re: UKFSN - terrible

[re: b4dger] [link to this post]

I don't suppose (m)any other people will be signing up as this forum is the 2nd hit on Google for UKFSN.

It was quite good for a few years but "tech support" was always a bit hit and miss - an ISP for people who didn't mind setting stuff up themselves. It's now becoming ridiculous though.

The "free software" profits thing was a nice idea in theory and a factor in me signing up but with the recent bankruptcy problems I shouldn't think there are any profits.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to