User comments on ISPs
  >> Entanet International Ltd.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User zebulon
(newbie) Thu 30-Jan-14 09:51:57
Print Post

UKFSN: Where are you? Please answer your emails!

[link to this post]

Hi,

I am posting this because I try to be in touch with Jason from UKFSN, who has not answered my emails since the end of December, despite posting in this forum.

I have moved home beginning of January and requested line and ADSL termination mid-December. Note that I paid my dues for January inclusive, so there is no payment dispute there, and am entitled to terminate my contract with 1 month notice. Following many emails asking to acknowledge my termination request, Jason finally asked me to confirm by email on the 28/12/13, which I did on the 29/12/13. I have asked him to confirm termination a dozen of times by email during January. However, since the 28/12/13, I have never received a reply.

And indeed, I have received since several reminders to pay February, which should not be due. Despite numerous attempts to contact him (using all known email addresses @ukfsn, 4 in total), I have not received a reply so far. The phone does not answer either.

If ukfsn/Jason reads this, could you please take 5 minutes to acknowledge my correspondence and end your requests for payment.

Best regards,
Invoice #30001565

Edited by zebulon (Thu 30-Jan-14 11:12:30)

Standard User professor973
(experienced) Thu 30-Jan-14 11:28:13
Print Post

Re: UKFSN: Where are you? Please answer your emails!

[re: zebulon] [link to this post]

Avoid this waster -Go straight to Enta to sort it.

Zen Home Talk Plus - Freeola Family Broadband.
http://speedtest.net/result/2690543838.png
Standard User zebulon
(newbie) Thu 30-Jan-14 11:41:03
Print Post

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

Actually I am not sure I am with Enta, as far as I know. I am on the old ADSL with C&W/O2 ? Am I correct?
Also, I doubt Enta would accept I have cancelled in December, and might want their one-month notice, and ask me to pay February.
I swear that if Jason damages my credit rating by reporting I am not paying my bills, I will go to court for damages!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(experienced) Thu 30-Jan-14 11:46:32
Print Post

Not sure, but assumed Enta. Others have had to go to them direct after being ignored by this bankrupt outfit. You would not be the first he has falsely accused of non-payment or response.

Standard User hypertony
(committed) Thu 30-Jan-14 11:53:46
Print Post

How is this ISP still be running with all of these issue?? :/

- Tony Sutton
- Check out my Ford Focus ST170 site | View my Car's Dashcam Videos
Standard User zebulon
(learned) Thu 30-Jan-14 11:56:53
Print Post

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

I just called Enta. I spoke to a very nice lady who looked up my phone number, and indeed my account was ceased on the 20th of January. She knew UKFSN and was surprised by the lack of communication (?). She said that billing was done by UKFSN directly, and she could not do anything about it, however she said that there is no money outstanding on their side.

So UKFSN is just continuing to bill me inconsiderately. What a shame. As a free software developer, I loved the UKFSN concept (although I don't know how much money was really given to open source projects) and I wanted to go with fibre with UKFSN. But definitely I will not.

I hope that Jason will not start to say here I am lying, or damaging his reputation or anything silly, because I have all the emails to support my claim, and can produce them any time here.
Standard User zebulon
(learned) Thu 30-Jan-14 12:01:46
Print Post

[re: hypertony] [link to this post]

As an advice to Jason: since he has switched UKFSN from a limited company to sole trader, he should be aware that he is now personally responsible for business-related obligations, such as losses, debts and so on. If one day customers decide to sue UKFSN, it is equivalent to sue him and he would be financially responsible on his own money and assets. With such lack of communication and errors, he could be in very deep trouble.
Standard User zebulon
(learned) Fri 31-Jan-14 08:59:15
Print Post

This morning I just received a "Payment overdue" Invoice for February. No news from Jason by email or by phone. I suppose that in a couple of days I will receive threats of legal action, etc. So unprofessional.
(experienced) Fri 31-Jan-14 13:22:58
Print Post

Either you will hear nothing, or you will be at fault if he's true to form.

Standard User Kimi
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 31-Jan-14 18:59:43
Print Post

Why are people still using this clown?

Oh wait, he wont let them leave.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to