User comments on ISPs
  >> Entanet International Ltd.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User BlizzardUK
(member) Wed 12-Mar-14 16:30:42
Print Post

Family UNLIMITED package, any good ? ADSL2+ version

[link to this post]

Just wondered if those on the Enta Family Unlimited package (21CN WBC) like it, if so is it truly unlimited ? I now have Netflix, Amazon Instant, and WWE Network and I am at home during the day often so I frequently put things on to watch in the background so this might eat up a lot of bandwidth. Has anyone who has this service confirm it is as unlimited as other ISP services labelled "truly unlimited" ? Anyone had any warning messages ?

Edited by BlizzardUK (Wed 12-Mar-14 16:31:39)

Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Wed 12-Mar-14 16:38:48
Print Post

Re: Family UNLIMITED package, any good ? ADSL2+ version

[re: BlizzardUK] [link to this post]

I can't answer that question, but which reseller are you considering? There is a dodgy well-known one at the moment.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 59.4/14.4Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.
Standard User professor973
(experienced) Thu 13-Mar-14 00:12:02
Print Post

What is your monthly usage and your peak use times. My allowance with Freeola is only 40Gb and I stream video and internet radio non-stop and cannot use it up. That is because it is un-metered between 7.00pm and 7.00am and ALL weekends. Evenings and weekends being peak time for streaming it is nice not to have to stay up till midnight to avoid bashing your allowance.

Zen Home Talk Plus - Freeola Family Broadband.
http://speedtest.net/result/2690543838.png

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Kathphlox
(regular) Thu 13-Mar-14 01:11:02
Print Post

I've been with Enta for many many years and have had no problems. I did change my reseller recently to unlimited at £21/mth via Vivacity with Enta and it IS truly 'Unlimited' any time of the day or night. I stream all evening long with no problems, or no extra charges. I've been with Vivaciti now for some months and have not encountered any problems - until tonight.. intermittent outages of connection for a couple of hours. But! let me tell you.. and I must stress this, it's very very unusual, it must be over 3 years since I had similar problem with Enta.. and it seems to be resolved now, some 2 hours later. I would recommend them wholeheartedly, don't go with anyone else, please don't. Go with Enta and Viviaciti, you won't be disappointed wink

Example, my daughter-in-law is regularly off the net with Virgin, for hours and hours at a time, every week.. don't go with the big companies that everyone knows, go with the recommendations of people who know and have used the good service of Enta wink

~Kath~
Always judge a person by the way they treat someone who can be of no possible use to them

Edited by Kathphlox (Thu 13-Mar-14 01:20:31)

Print Thread

Jump to