User comments on ISPs
  >> Entanet International Ltd.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User BlizzardUK
(member) Fri 04-Apr-14 02:57:30
Print Post

Confused of my current situation

[link to this post]

I am with UKFSN and got some very detailed and quick replies from UKFSN in February regarding my wish to change packages, still within the Enta family, which was all good. For some reason though I have not heard anything from March onwards. I have contacted Entanet, who reply the same day multiple times if needed, which is great service and support, but they can't do anything as it has to be done by my reseller. I have been with UKFSN since 2007 and not had any issues before.

I am unsure quite what is happening. Enta said they have emailed UKFSN to change my package but I am now concerned, as the new package has a 12 month contract with it, and I am worried if I need support in future I will have problems and won't be able to sort it or leave.

Does anyone know if UKFSN are on holiday or sick or anything ? As I guess that would explain. Since the 2nd March my emails have gone unanswered, but he was very quick at replying to them before that date.
Standard User aquiss
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 04-Apr-14 07:48:18
Print Post

Re: Confused of my current situation

[re: BlizzardUK] [link to this post]

Good Morning BlizzardUK,

You missed the following threads I presume?

http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/entanet/t/4308524-u...

http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/entanet/t/4307603-u...

http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/entanet/t/4300629-u...

Martin Pitt
Aquiss Limited
http://www.aquiss.net

Unlimited Family Broadband Packages : http://www.aquiss.net/broadband-unlimited.php
Standard User zebulon
(learned) Fri 04-Apr-14 07:58:35
Print Post

I am sorry to hear that you renewed with UKFSN. Jason now spens his time twitting, but he does not interact with his customers anymore, except to send automated messages asking for undue invoices.

I left UKFSN in January, following a change of address, and gave notice in December, many times. Jason has not answered any of my emails since 2014, he does not post in this forum anymore, he does not tweet. His last email to me was in late December, stating he had sent me emails (liar!) and that he wanted me to confirm I wanted to leave UKFSN. I answered I confirmed this, but he did not acknowledge anything since then. Only a call to Entanet confirmed my line had ceased in late January. Still, I have been receiving automated invoices and "final notice" threats for February and onward.

Last but not least, he has not even picked up a recorded letter I sent to UKFSN address. This will protect me in case he wanted to pursue the matter or transferred my case to a recovery agency.

I was also a customer since 2005, I do not understand the attitude of this muppet.

Thankfully, Entanet provides you with the internet, so it might work for you. But Jason has become AWOL (except for twitting or blogging!)

Edited by zebulon (Fri 04-Apr-14 08:01:02)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User zebulon
(regular) Fri 04-Apr-14 08:07:47
Print Post

Note: I suppose that you are still not committed with UKFSN. Enta do not do resell, and they cannot engage you with UKFSN. Only you could do this with Jason, not a third party. My advice:

- call Enta and ask them to drop your request with UKFSN, I suppopse nothing has been activated yet
- send a recorded letter and emails to UKFSN stating you leave in 30 days, pay the last month
- ignore the threats of this muppet, he will never answer you
- find a reliable reseller. If you want to stay with Enta, then chose one of their resellers. Personnally I went to Fibre with Zen and am happy with them.

Good luck!
Standard User Adam3k
(knowledge is power) Fri 04-Apr-14 20:55:47
Print Post

[re: zebulon] [link to this post]

Jason has an excuse for today at least.. lol wink

http://ukfsn.wordpress.com/2014/04/04/web-server-woes/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
StructuredCommunications Bonded FTTC 74.5Mbps Download & 22.4Mbps Upload.
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Fri 04-Apr-14 21:13:32
Print Post

[re: Adam3k] [link to this post]

I am working on fixing it and so wont be answering customer emails until I have done so.
So he's going to start answering customers?

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 59.4/14.4Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.
Standard User zebulon
(regular) Sat 05-Apr-14 10:11:39
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
I am working on fixing it and so wont be answering customer emails until I have done so.
So he's going to start answering customers?

What an idiot. He has not picked up the recorded letter I sent him, does he need to fix a server for that? Has he been fixing the server since January?
Standard User zebulon
(regular) Thu 10-Apr-14 15:32:45
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

At last I had some reaction from Jason. I have received credit notes for the three undue invoices, as PDF files, which I suppose finalise the situation. There is no personalised email, no answer to my letter, or apology, only these attachments. Maybe this will come later, but I do not hold my breath.
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Thu 10-Apr-14 15:51:25
Print Post

[re: zebulon] [link to this post]

Sounds that way. You should be free of the harassment.

He's really lost his marbles I think. Just letting the money roll in as long as he doesn't have to do anything. If he needs to do anything, he basically doesn't unless the system is down. I'm assuming he got the mail server going again. The last time I looked was days later and there was no update from him.

Customers will drift away, and one day his costs will exceed his revenues. At which point if he spots it (unlikely) he will just close it all down. If the remaining customers are lucky he will notify them a month ahead and supply MACs where necessary.

If he doesn't spot it, he will either go (voluntarily) bankrupt and the service will just stop, or at best he will realise he can't pay for the services and will stop doing so. Or his bank will stop paying out. With the same result, they will just stop with no notice, and the suppliers will bankrupt him.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 58.7/14.6Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.
  Print Thread

Jump to