User comments on ISPs
  >> Entanet International Ltd.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User BlizzardUK
(member) Mon 17-Aug-15 19:46:51
Print Post

Who are the current Entanet resellers ?

[link to this post]

My mate is moving house and jumping ship from UKFSN as he has had no reply from Jason. Who are the current resellers of Entanet for the Unlimited Family product ? I will pass the info on to him.

I notice Vivaciti have a price of £21 a month for Unlimited Broadband, this is normally £23.99 at UKFSN. Is this the exact same package but cheaper ? No catches ?

Will he have to pay the £48 connection charge if moving house and migrating from another Enta reseller ? Or does a whole new house mean a fresh connection and no migration ?

Thanks all.
Standard User sills
(regular) Mon 17-Aug-15 22:33:08
Print Post

Re: Who are the current Entanet resellers ?

[re: BlizzardUK] [link to this post]

The company I work for are an Enta reseller but mainly for the clients we do support for, so we don't publish anything online. We do the family unlimited for £23.99, that's the price Enta suggest.

A house move wouldn't be a migration, it would be a new connection, so you would have the £48 activation fee.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Mon 17-Aug-15 23:53:20
Print Post

He needs to jump, then do a house move with the new ISP, assuming they do free house moves. Trouble is that could take a fortnight under the new system. Unless a few phone calls between him, the new ISP and Enta can swing it, as it's just an accounting change within enta.

Vivaciti and Aquiss are the two I know of.

The indispensable man or woman passes from the scene, and what happens next is more or less the same thing as was happening before.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 57970/13958kbps @ 600m. - BQM

Edited by RobertoS (Mon 17-Aug-15 23:55:42)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User BlizzardUK
(member) Mon 17-Aug-15 23:58:26
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Thanks. I have just checked Vivaciti website and it seems the £21 may be a LLU package and not Enta. Is LLU any better than ADSL ?

Edited by BlizzardUK (Tue 18-Aug-15 00:01:49)

Standard User BlizzardUK
(member) Tue 18-Aug-15 00:00:10
Print Post

[re: sills] [link to this post]

Thanks, I think I got the Vivaciti info wrong, seems it is LLU and not Enta ADSL like I thought. I have no idea what LLU is like.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 18-Aug-15 00:04:35
Print Post

TT Business Wholesale, which is what that is, has a good reputation. As do vivaciti themselves.

However that would be a proper migration as it would be a different connection ordered through Openreach, rather than an accounting change. I doubt if that could be speeded up, without an "expedited move" that OR charge for.

Also, on reflection, I'm not sure on the ISP change and an almost immediate house move after. If I was doing that I think I would be straight with the new ISP beforehand and pay up if there would be a charge.

The indispensable man or woman passes from the scene, and what happens next is more or less the same thing as was happening before.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 57970/13958kbps @ 600m. - BQM

Edited by RobertoS (Tue 18-Aug-15 00:06:04)

Standard User Banger
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 18-Aug-15 00:15:47
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Have they gone back to Daisy? One of the reasons I left was the Enta connection they moved me from Daisy to was pants. Especially during patch Tuesday/Wednesday. I can thoroughly recommend Xilo/Uno LLU based on TT tails, with Enta you have the blasted DLM to cope with.

Tim
www.xilo.net & freenetname
Billion 7800 on 24 Meg LLU
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/results.html...
Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Wed 19-Aug-15 11:14:36
Print Post

Hi,
The Family unlimited package you are looking at for £21.00 is over the Entanet network, line rental is only £11.40 per month with us as well and if there is a line at the new place that can be re-started that's just £6.00

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Wed 19-Aug-15 11:15:50
Print Post

Where did you see it that made you think its LLU, might be some old text on the website that needs updating.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User tivo_lad
(learned) Wed 23-Sep-15 17:58:56
Print Post

[re: vivaciti] [link to this post]

Are any of the EntaNet resellers who are not "one man and his dog" operations? After bailing from UKFSN about 18 months ago and moving to another EntaNet reseller (who sends shirty eMails when I call and he's on holiday and takes 3 months to respond) I'm fed up enough to want to move again. I find the EntaNet ADSL Service to be very good but it's the jokers that resell it that make me think I should actually change completely.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to