User comments on ISPs
  >> Entanet International Ltd.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sun 04-Oct-15 23:36:29
Print Post

Re: Who are the current Entanet resellers ?

[re: ZenUserJP] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by ZenUserJP:
I can't recall the last time we had a snow storm in the UK.
Linky.

The indispensable man or woman passes from the scene, and what happens next is more or less the same thing as was happening before.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 59999/14372kbps @ 600m. - BQM
Standard User tommy45
(knowledge is power) Mon 05-Oct-15 09:31:59
Print Post

In reply to a post by ZenUserJP:
it's also the company who make World Of Warcraft and other games in the EU/America/Russia.

Their reps are also called BlizzardUK as their official means of support - see their problem?

I can't recall the last time we had a snow storm in the UK.

Anyway it's for them to battle over not me or you - I was just making the dude/dudess aware.
So nothing to do with entanet resellers then? As for someone using a name they may use on their support forums , I see no problems with anyone using it on here or elsewhere,other than their forum,
It isn't their property they have no legal claims to prevent someone else from using the same id, outside their own forums who do you think these big corporates are?
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Mon 05-Oct-15 11:16:24
Print Post

[re: tommy45] [link to this post]

There are several current UK companies with "Blizzard" in their name, at least one of them with a Ms Blizzard as a Director.

The indispensable man or woman passes from the scene, and what happens next is more or less the same thing as was happening before.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.

Edited by RobertoS (Mon 05-Oct-15 11:17:12)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User BlizzardUK
(member) Mon 05-Oct-15 19:57:42
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

(for zenuserJP)

I am a bit confused here, what have I done ? I have been BlizzardUK since 1995 on the net on various forums as I used the name from a character in the movie Juice. I even used it as my newsgroup name back in the mid 90's. I presume this must just be a joke reply ? If I used the word "entertainment" after my name they might have a point, but I don't.

Or are you saying I signed up on Blizzards forum with that name ? If I did it must have been years ago as I don't remember doing so, and if I did it is probably just because I always use that name. I presume they are not complaining about here ? If it is their forum they can do what they like with my profile.

Edited by BlizzardUK (Mon 05-Oct-15 20:02:36)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 05-Oct-15 20:37:22
Print Post

[re: BlizzardUK] [link to this post]

I would not worry about it

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User ZenUserJP
(committed) Mon 05-Oct-15 22:58:29
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

good advice - after all they would send their legal stuff to you first.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Mon 05-Oct-15 23:26:30
Print Post

It's very interesting that you refuse to come up with a link to this all-important huge thread. There's nothing preventing it if you really believe it exists in the form you want us to believe.

What is your purpose in starting all this garbage?

Standard User BlizzardUK
(member) Tue 06-Oct-15 00:56:38
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

I looked on their EU forums and can't see anything. I am not saying it doesn't exist but I can't see it. Also I don't quite get the point even if there is, supposedly a massive riveting thread that I use this username on a entanet ISP forum ??. Also it is laughable that they would send a legal team out for someone using a generic weather word with UK after it, unless I was pretending to be them. Hardly a name like DysonUK or SonyUK, even then I am sure fans of those brands might use it.

If this is a wind up then I really can't see the point. Is it just that we are responding that is the interest ? Also how on earth would you get in trouble with them for posting a link to the thread ?

Edited by BlizzardUK (Tue 06-Oct-15 00:58:08)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to