General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | (show all)   Print Thread
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Mon 29-Nov-10 19:32:48
Print Post

Haslington Exchange update

[link to this post]

HI Guys,
Does anyone have any info on the haslington exchange (CREWE) the original date was MAR2011 but has been brought forward to DEC 2010 i have not seen any activity on this side of crewe but i know for sure that the willaston exchange on the other side of crewe is now active. Is this just BT with there wires mixed between the two exchanges as it looks more likley that 2011 date for the haslington exchange is more accurate.

Any Info would be gr8 and appriciated

Many Thanks

Darren
Standard User nalla
(learned) Mon 29-Nov-10 19:49:55
Print Post

Re: Haslington Exchange update

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

i have seen vans around crewe feeding the cable ducting underground, so they have started the work, dunno if itll be on time though, 31/12/10 is the due date
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Mon 29-Nov-10 21:33:14
Print Post

[re: nalla] [link to this post]

where abouts did you see them just out of intrest

cheers

darren

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User nalla
(learned) Tue 30-Nov-10 17:30:44
Print Post

well i saw some today just off flag lane, have seen them along underwood lane too recently, and i know they are on the haslington exchange, they tend to install cabs furthest away first and work there way towards the exchange, thats what they are doing in winsford near me, cant be long now as my cab has had power cables installed and pavement retarmaced, woo hoo.
Standard User Corbula
(learned) Wed 01-Dec-10 14:13:08
Print Post

[re: nalla] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by nalla:
cant be long now as my cab has had power cables installed and pavement retarmaced, woo hoo.

That's what they've done here in middlewich. I've had a cabinet installed back in august, tarmac replaced and all. The open reach vans have been now and again and the RFS date is the 31st as well. The cabinet has been there since august, but still nothing.
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Fri 03-Dec-10 18:35:50
Print Post

[re: Corbula] [link to this post]

theres a few different ones on the sysdney estate but does not look like any are BT just wondering if they are going to link them as theres a few . cant imagine they will make there own deadline of 31st dec with all this snow lol
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Wed 08-Dec-10 21:00:35
Print Post

just an update looks like open reach are still installing fttc . There were 2 OR ivans on landsdown road on the sydney estate today so looks like they are still trying to achive a 31st go live but i hope the rumors are not true about a shortage on the new cabinets
Standard User TheHorseman
(knowledge is power) Thu 09-Dec-10 17:35:20
Print Post

I`m pleased to hear that something is still happening. I have no idea if anything has happened near me as I'm out of the country at the moment.

BT -> Zen -> F2S -> Bulldog -> Be*
Far too many computers, 1 Wife, 3 Maine Coons and too many horses smile
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Fri 10-Dec-10 16:05:05
Print Post

[re: TheHorseman] [link to this post]

full steam ahead bt are all over landsdown from the top of ungeford road looks like they are trying to beat the snow before it returns next week lol
Standard User TheHorseman
(knowledge is power) Thu 16-Dec-10 22:57:10
Print Post

A hole has just appeared about half way down Middlewich street a few yards from the cabinet there. (corner of Middlewich St. and Elm Drive). So things are looking up smile

BT -> Zen -> F2S -> Bulldog -> Be*
Far too many computers, 1 Wife, 3 Maine Coons and too many horses smile
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to