General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User cmn
(member) Mon 14-Feb-11 19:54:53
Print Post

31st December -> 31st March now 31st September

[link to this post]

Sigh! I know it's just a guideline but still quite depressing. Now would be a good time for BE to remove their thumb from their behind.
Standard User TheHorseman
(knowledge is power) Mon 14-Feb-11 21:01:36
Print Post

Re: 31st December -> 31st March now 31st September

[re: cmn] [link to this post]

Mine is still 31st March, I hope it does not change for the worse. I too wish that Be* would get their finger out, failing that it's Aquiss here I come.

BT -> Zen -> F2S -> Bulldog -> Be*
Far too many computers, 1 Wife, 3 Maine Coons and too many horses smile
Standard User Squirrel
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 14-Feb-11 21:18:31
Print Post

In reply to a post by cmn:
Sigh! I know it's just a guideline but still quite depressing. Now would be a good time for BE to remove their thumb from their behind.

How will it make any difference when BE offer a FTTC package - until BT activate your local cabinet there is absolutely nothing BE can do for you.

Ian Stirling

O2 Broadband Standard

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Tony_2005
(learned) Mon 14-Feb-11 21:42:10
Print Post

I'm in the same boat. Cabinet was installed months ago and there have been plenty of OR vans about!
Hopefully it'll be one of those cases that just randomly come online alot sooner that you're told
Standard User cmn
(member) Mon 14-Feb-11 22:10:34
Print Post

[re: Squirrel] [link to this post]

Yes you're quite right, however I think if BE actually announced their plans to provide an FTTC product this year or even early next year I'd feel better, I certainly don't want to be stuck on a 12 month contract with a WBC provider with months left to run if a BE service becomes available, I bet I'm not the only one either!
Standard User BTBusiness_User
(newbie) Tue 15-Feb-11 17:48:09
Print Post

Me too, bumped to 30th Sept from 31st March from an original 31st December. Gutted.

BT is a shambles, I'm in Milton Keynes so no Virgin alternative right now but at this rate they might get here first and get my business...
Standard User Bob_s2
(regular) Tue 15-Feb-11 17:57:55
Print Post

[re: BTBusiness_User] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by BTBusiness_User:
Me too, bumped to 30th Sept from 31st March from an original 31st December. Gutted.

BT is a shambles, I'm in Milton Keynes so no Virgin alternative right now but at this rate they might get here first and get my business...

The roll out is very pedistrian and there are already masive slippages in the schedule. At the rate BT are going it will take about 10 years to achieve the full rollout
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Tue 15-Feb-11 18:07:46
Print Post

Happened to me too - just noticed today. Apparently Kentish Town is already upgraded but I guess it's my cabinet that's being tardy. Very disappointing, especially as my "up to 20Mb service" is hardly noteworthy.
Danny
Standard User skutterdan1701
(newbie) Tue 15-Feb-11 18:11:18
Print Post

Yeah i found that little surprise this morning. Well...kind of. Depending on which area of BT i looked at i get:
BT Infinity is not coming to your area (Changed from avail Dec-10 and Mar-11!)
BT infinity is already available in your area.
BT Infinity will be available Sept-11
Standard User BTBusiness_User
(newbie) Wed 16-Feb-11 09:29:38
Print Post

In reply to a post by BTBusiness_User:

Me again. So two days ago I got bumped from March to September, today there is a van and a digger by the cab. Spoke to the men, they're laying the power today, scheduled to be connected up tomorrow. (SMSU exchange).

Why oh why do they tease us this way??!!!
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to