General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | [18] | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | (show all)   Print Thread
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Mon 27-Feb-12 20:30:42
Print Post

Re: Anyone live on PCP 66

[re: DougM] [link to this post]

Well still nothing on the checker. am gutted, not seen a single openreach van either. so incredibly frustrated! Is there a way i can contact openreach to ask what their current plans are? What frustrate me most is that most of the hard work is already done - the cab is there - and im willing to pay good money for a fibre service!
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Mon 27-Feb-12 20:55:35
Print Post

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

well to add to my post above, I've sent a message through the openreach website asking if they can update me. Not expecting anything useful back though!
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Mon 05-Mar-12 09:40:24
Print Post

well, Openreach have a policy where they can't tell me anything at all, and I've still not seen any activity near the cab, and no further roadworks scheduled on Elgin. Does anyone else have any news?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Hyde_TDS
(newbie) Mon 05-Mar-12 15:27:26
Print Post

Re: PCP 79

[re: curtmantle] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by curtmantle:
In reply to a post by Anonymous:
still wondering when this is coming live

Me too. To tell us they're going to do it and then not is more frustrating than not even being scheduled in.
Hopefully OR shoulld be starting work on this cabinet today (5th March) through to the 16th March. Details on Elgin. Let's hope it's to install fibre!
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Sat 10-Mar-12 21:09:36
Print Post

well, I spoke to a local council member, turns out the reason for the delay is that Openreach lost the works order somewhere in the office. Smooth! New one has been created, so it should get done soon....I hope!
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Tue 20-Mar-12 17:01:00
Print Post

any more news on pcp 66?
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Wed 21-Mar-12 13:16:16
Print Post

I've not heard anything. I've been pointed to the January issue of the Chineham Chat, where a number has been quoted (in Paul M's column) for the contact between the council and openreach. If you give him a call he will put you on a list of people waiting for more info, and when he gets news he will send on straight away. January's Chineham Chat is available online (best to google it)

He hopes to hear something this week, but I suspect it will only be about when they plan to provide power to the cab.
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Thu 22-Mar-12 21:23:18
Print Post

[re: Hyde_TDS] [link to this post]

PCP 79 - NEWS!

2 x BT works have appeared on Elgin for Woodbury Road/Danebury Road. Dates 10/04/2012 - 23/04/2012. Could this be replacement of CAB PCP 79 - are we almost there in our quest for Infinity???
Standard User Hyde_TDS
(newbie) Thu 22-Mar-12 21:30:04
Print Post

Let's hope so! We had two such tickets a few weeks back that were withdrawn. Fingers crossed something actually gets done this time.
Standard User curtmantle
(newbie) Wed 28-Mar-12 20:49:18
Print Post

[re: Hyde_TDS] [link to this post]

Fingers crossed PCP 79 will finally get done.

I'll be gutted if it doesn't get done this time - it was a nightmare having the expectation of it arriving last summer and then it not happening.
Pages in this thread: << 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | [18] | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to